Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Roof sarking in colourbond roof after completion?

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, after looking around and learning more about houses and how they are built my question is regarding roof sarking. We opted for the colourbond roof and now its been built ive noticed it does not contain sarking however had we opted for tiles this would have been included.... do you know if its possible to get this done after handover or is it too late?
You'd have to take the roof off first. Not worth it.
You don't need sarking with colorbond..normally they have a blanket underneath the roof.

You won't get the blanket, i.e. Sarking, unless you specifically request it of your builder.
Interesting... my builder is providing anticon blanket with the colourbond roof..never gave me an option!!

Related
27/03/2024
Sarking for garage roof

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Hi all I’m in VIC and had some storm damage in my garage a month ago. Gutter found not fit for purpose. Insurance company saying the guttering and flashing to be fixed…

7/05/2024
Rendered brick wall to colourbond roof over flashing

General Discussion

Coming back to this.... When installing a pressure flashing, what fixings would you use (please give a link) ? Above Pedro said nylon anchors. Anyone have a preferred…

24/11/2023
late completion penalty

Building A New House

Like I said the Occupancy Certificate is not the tollgate that marks the completion of the house. The contract defines…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum