Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Henley & Cosham upgrade price list

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone!

I am looking at building with Henley, and whilst they already list prices of their houses on their website, I would love for someone to post a full price list of Cosham Interiors' upgrade price list. They probbly have difference prices for different house designs, but any would do. It is more for getting idea of prices to upgrade to different categories, so that we can budget and not be blown away when we it comes to signing on and then discovering what the upgrade prices are at the Cosham appointment.

Post whatever you have please!

Many thanks

Have you paid a deposit?

When you go for your cosham information session, all the prices of all upgrades will be provided to your house of choice

Posting the whole price list would be hard as there are a lot of pages. All the upgrades are included in the booklets from taps to bricks!

Best thing to do would be to ask your sales consultant for a cosham information session. They offer good things as standard (cat 1), which you would only fully know about which items are standard or an upgrade when you attend the info session.

It is about 42 pages way to big to post. If there is anything in particular you are interested in I can post that page.

The things I spent a bit on was increased door heights, Cat 4 bricks, Cat 2A flooring, Cat 5 porcelain tiles, deluxe electrical package, set square, eaves.

It is worth paying the $850 refundable deposit to go to the Cosham info session, they give you a house specific book with upgrade option costs for cabinetry, fireplaces etc. They will also give you the 42 page booklet with costs of everything from flooring, tiles, handles, appliances etc.

If you go and see a sales consultant they will be able to get you an obligation free quote. Try and add everything you think you may want at this stage, it will give you some idea of exact costs.

If you decide not to build with Henley they will refund the $850. One of the reasons I choose them is their level of pricing transparency.

Here is an example, 5 pages of doors!

Wow this is amazing! Which house in particular is this price list for?

The main things I would like to see are:

- brick categories pricing
- tiles categories pricing
- caesarstone upgrade from 20mm to 40mm for island bench
- facades

Many thanks!!
I'm building the Cascade Q1 it's only 26 squares but plenty big enough for the three of us.

That is from the generic 42 page booklet that applies to all houses. You also get 2 housespecific guides one has the cabinetry options for kitchen, butlers, laundry, wardrobes, bathrooms, fireplace etc. the other options book has facades, electrical, structural. I managed to get the house specific structural and cabinetry options booklets from my sales consultant before I gave a deposit but you are meant to get it at the Cosham session.

If you are building a double my prices will be no help but if you are building single I can PM you to give you some idea.

It's also worth going through Henley threads and if you see something you like ask, most people are happy to share pricing info.

Which side of Melbourne are you building?

Good news the current promotion has a kitchen upgrade pack for $999 it includes undermount Franke sink, 2 banks of double pot drawers, 40mm to island and silk finish to kitchen overheads. Cat 1 timber laminate flooring and Cat 1 carpet are also free at the moment. I think the current promo finishes this weekend, prices may go up too, you may want to leave the $850 to lock it in, they refund it if you decide not to go ahead within a month.

I'm building a single storey. Probably won't be able to get in that promo. PM me would be great!
planetbyron
I'm building a single storey. Probably won't be able to get in that promo. PM me would be great!

Have you got Tapatalk? It will be much easier to send the photos. If you don't have the app it is worth downloading.

Yep. Username is planetbyron
You can also ask your sales consultant and they can give you generic pricing on different upgrade options as well as specific options on your house type (stair upgrades,laundry fit outs, flooring etc). In your initial quote you can add all the upgrades you dream about and if they turn out to be over your budget you can always remove them.

So far I have found Henley to be very reasonable with their upgrade costs.
planetbyron
Wow this is amazing! Which house in particular is this price list for?

The main things I would like to see are:

- brick categories pricing
- tiles categories pricing
- caesarstone upgrade from 20mm to 40mm for island bench
- facades

Many thanks!!

Hi PLanet Byron,

I paid first initial deposit with henley for marina Q1 as well 2nd week of Jan. Got my information session booked for 11th Feb.
Just wanted to tell you that i had a kitchen upgrade promotion for $990 which included 40MM stone, POT Drawer understone sink... one more thing i guess all for $990.

Has anyone noticed the whole site is changed now , they have 3 clasees of houses. Newer plans and stuff. Nothing older remains there now. Glad i had the inclusion and promotion PDF for comparison later.
Wow that price list is amazing - I wish they did that for plantation here in QLD... would have made budgeting and upgrade considerations so much easier
I have the price lists for the Lexington as a PDF. If anyone wants this then let me know and I'm happy to email it. Unless u can tell me how to post it here
Hi planetbyron,

Could you please send me a copy of the pdf you have?
We are currently in the process of working out how much we need to budget & working out what upgrades we want would really help!

Thanks
Last year i was able to walk into cosham and said i was interested in the palace q1 andcwas given the pricing list for most upgrades available. Also i hadn't paid any deposit either. Don't know if it has changed since but worth a try.
planetbyron
I have the price lists for the Lexington as a PDF. If anyone wants this then let me know and I'm happy to email it. Unless u can tell me how to post it here

Would love a copy if you could please send to me mate - have sent you a PM with my details.
Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay in responding. I will upload it to Dropbox and then share the link here so anyone can download it. I'll do this tonight
Ok everyone. Here is the link for all the documents I have for Henley Lexington Belle Q1 and Q2, as well as Lexington 32:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovnrq7h8prnn ... WM0Ma?dl=0
planetbyron

Thanks!
Related
16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

18/07/2023
Unusual Delays and Significant Price Increase During Pre-con

Building A New House

Just to makea point about this, an approach that some people have found sucessful in negotiating these rises down, Is to provide some workings to the builder, specifying…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum