Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

KDR Demolition

Page 1 of 1
I am wondering if anyone had any issues with the demolition of the existing house for a KDR? We are looking to build with Rawson who have included the quote for the demolition but I feel we could save a few pennies if we organised it ourselves. Looking for both positive and negative experiences...
TY
We did it through rawson too but I know heaps of people who organised it for themselves and found it easy enough. One thing to watch out for if you go with rawson is that they usually only arrange to clear the building area - if you want the block cleared, make sure they know that. We had a bit of a battle to get three straggly old trees removed.

Thanks! I might just get a few independent demo quotes, just for comparison. What house are you building out of curiosity?
Where abouts are you located Bex? I babe a great demo company that dis ours and where amazing, we were really happy with them. Good luck!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81627&p=1505759#p1505759
Sydney, happy to get a recommendation for a quote. Cheers
[bex]
Thanks! I might just get a few independent demo quotes, just for comparison. What house are you building out of curiosity?

We're building the Benham - up to bricks. You can check out our build in our thread if you're interested. URL is in my signature.

What are you planning to build?

Hey red15, you're just around the corner - we're in Baulko! Interesting read!
Related
21/09/2023
KDR - Home Equity Loan vs Construction Loan

Home Finance

The biggest challenge will be if you take out a loan and then run out of money - you'll have an incomplete security and lenders do not like this so you can get stuck.…

21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum