Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Tile Laying Costs and Bathroom Accessories

Page 1 of 1
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has any quotes per square metre for laying 600mm x 600mm floor tiles? Ours are the following tiles and we are keen to get a rough price on how much it will set us back to lay them.

http://shopping.tile.com.au/TilesBathro ... 0x600.aspx

I am also wondering what most people have done with shower accesories like soap holders etc. Our builder wont install them for us - it need to be done after hand over so we are wondering if this is a DIY job for us or if it will affect the waterproofing?

Thanks everyone!
We organised with the builders tiler to do our floor tiling after handover. We had 300 x 600 laid for $45/sqm. We had about 40sqm to be done
Related
18/08/2023
Bathroom floor tile layout

Bathrooms and Laundry

Possibly both depending on the sizing. Idea of working from the centre is that you dont have a 20mm thin tile at one end and a 400mm at the other end. A quick search on…

21/02/2024
Oil under boards before laying

General Discussion

I'm about to put down some Merbau. Is it necessary to oil underneath the boards before laying?

1/03/2024
Waterproofing slab before laying floor buttons....

General Discussion

Hey There. No problems re jumping in. My original question was "should I have waterproofed" the concrete slab before putting batons down. We have been told we should…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum