Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Arden Home - Votivo 43

Page 5 of 14
pEast
Send an email to your admin person telling you need engineering drawings to be given to your inspector for pre-pour inspector. Also ask for council approved final plans to be given to your bank.

Thanks pEast will do .. they just sent me the plans approved by DJM.. not council .. they also sent me the building permit .. I have emailed asking for engineering, will also ask for council approved plans too

things are moving

Manj

things are moving

Congrats - did you have to apply for asset protection permit - for footpath and crossover- if so take photos that nothing is damaged.
things are moving [/quote]
Congrats - did you have to apply for asset protection permit - for footpath and crossover- if so take photos that nothing is damaged.[/quote]

pEast Thanks!! yes we had to pay asset protection.. foot path has been damaged looks like we will have to replace it

Nice to see some building and moving in the right direction to having your home built. Didn't your builder take out Asset Protection?
Rachael13
Nice to see some building and moving in the right direction to having your home built. Didn't your builder take out Asset Protection?

Thanks Rachael13, unfortunately Arden doesn’t .. we have to get it..

Hi Manj
Congrats! One step closer to getting your dream home. Carlisle too doesn’t get APP. We got ours, however they will pay for the crossover to be repaired before handover. Our electricity got abolished today. Waiting for the gas meter to be removed so that demolition can start.
HoneyDee
Hi Manj
Congrats! One step closer to getting your dream home. Carlisle too doesn’t get APP. We got ours, however they will pay for the crossover to be repaired before handover. Our electricity got abolished today. Waiting for the gas meter to be removed so that demolition can start.

Thanks HoneyDee! Arden will reimburse for crossover damage but we have to organise the repairs ..
the Gas abolishing was painful but after 2 very strong conversations with Multinet they got it done before 20 working days!

Manj
HoneyDee
Hi Manj

Thanks HoneyDee! Arden will reimburse for crossover damage but we have to organise the repairs ..
the Gas abolishing was painful but after 2 very strong conversations with Multinet they got it done before 20 working days!

Manj - Arden do not re-imbues for crossover damage. Only for footpath damage.
pEast
Manj
HoneyDee
Hi Manj

Manj - Arden do not re-imbues for crossover damage. Only for footpath damage.

Oh S$$!! pEast you are right ...
Thanks ... gees this build is gonna drain every penny
🤪

Screw piles have gone in.. however very frustrating to hear that 4 is missing! Our site supervisor is following up ...

Manj

Screw piles have gone in.. however very frustrating to hear that 4 is missing! Our site supervisor is following up ...

Oh what? How? That's a bit rediculous
Clareymoo
Manj

Oh what? How? That's a bit rediculous

Yes Clareymoo disappointing and ridiculous both.
My super duper site supervisor has followed up and got the company to install the missing few! Very relieved !!

Plumbing has commenced !! Yay!!!

So exciting Manj. You can see your dream start to take shape 👍🏼
HoneyDee
So exciting Manj. You can see your dream start to take shape

We received the report from our independent inspector stating a number of piering not visible honeydee it’s making us very nervous

Oh no. That’s no good. How are they going missing? Is some one stealing them.
BTW we hired the same guys(you gave me the name) to review our contract. They are too good. Have asked Carlisle to change bits and pieces in the contract as per suggestions from NHI. CLE is supposed to get back to us by the end of the week.
HoneyDee
Oh no. That’s no good. How are they going missing? Is some one stealing them.
BTW we hired the same guys(you gave me the name) to review our contract. They are too good. Have asked Carlisle to change bits and pieces in the contract as per suggestions from NHI. CLE is supposed to get back to us by the end of the week.

honeydee maybe they aren’t installed .. however the pile installer confirms all 53 screw piles have gone in.. they have sent a report .. maybe they are below the viable Floor level .. that’s all I can think ..
end of the day we will hold them all accountable should the structural integrity be compromised (builder, surveyor and screw pile installer)

Great to hear the independent inspector is useful

Engineering report on screw pile requirement ...@honeydee

I couldn’t see any in the left boundary (1-10) of the house

Manj, I don’t think you see them once they are screwed in. Ours had blue lids on them from memory after they were installed.

Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum