Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Canterbury - Final Stages

Page 5 of 23
Yah valuation came up more than Land+build!!
Great news!

That is the best news anyone building can ask for!! So happy for you

PEARZ

Wow congrats! May I know which bank?
redpixel
PEARZ

Wow congrats! May I know which bank?

Broker went to Bank West. Yes quite surprised myself as I've heard of horror stories of low valuation.
jillybug
That is the best news anyone building can ask for!! So happy for you

Thanks Whitefresh & Jill! So far so good, waiting to hear back by Monday regarding finance...
whitefresh
Great news!

That's great news, looks like all ducks are getting lined up for you
Just received call from broker and we have our finance unconditionally approved!!! So excited and sale of our house has also gone unconditionally this week!!!
Yay for finance approval! That's always a relief. All systems go now.

jillybug

I know so happy and relief... now everything is down to developers approval and council permits. Should hopefully start end of june.... btw stage 8A just released. .. hint hint
PEARZ
jillybug

I know so happy and relief... now everything is down to developers approval and council permits. Should hopefully start end of june.... btw stage 8A just released. .. hint hint

Don't tempt me

jillybug
PEARZ
jillybug

Don't tempt me

Lol that was the whole point
PEARZ
jillybug

You got your finance unconditionally approved before teh developer approval and council permit?
Bapontar
PEARZ
jillybug

You got your finance unconditionally approved before teh developer approval and council permit?

Yes we did. So long as you have signed contracts that's all they need to look at. Last build we got approved before da and permits as well.

Carlisle only did soil testing last week hence why they hadn't submitted our files for developers approval yet.
Congrats Pearz, it would be very exciting time for you guys. So much happened in such short time.

Would look forward to follow your building journey.
mirz
Congrats Pearz, it would be very exciting time for you guys. So much happened in such short time.

Would look forward to follow your building journey.

Thanks mirz... everything finally starting to look up after our shocking start to the year!

PEARZ
Just received call from broker and we have our finance unconditionally approved!!! So excited and sale of our house has also gone unconditionally this week!!!

Congratulations!! Fantastic news about your new house and the sale

viewtopic.php?t=82377
Our Glendale 45 build
Glendale45
PEARZ

viewtopic.php?t=82377
Our Glendale 45 build

Thanks glendale45.
Did u get your variations sorted?

PEARZ
Glendale45
PEARZ

viewtopic.php?t=82377
Our Glendale 45 build

Thanks glendale45.
Did u get your variations sorted?

I did get final plans and the variation but they still had one mistake in there. So crossing my fingers they don't take too long to fix it!

viewtopic.php?t=82377
Our Glendale 45 build
PEARZ

Excellent!!!
Related
21/07/2023
Final Invoice vs OC

General Discussion

Hi, I am approaching end of the build. My final invoice will be given to me soon to pay. Some context before I ask my question. 1. My builder wont do the landscaping or…

3/10/2023
Final payment for new build in NSW

Building A New House

regardless, your contract stipulates a payments schedule and SOPA doesn't give provision to that scenario. Your contractual terms appear to stand. Hence get a lawyer, it…

2/04/2024
Defects/Items found after final inspection

Building A New House

The significant date is when receive final payment invoice Check that section of contract Bit of fluff by builders prior to that

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum