Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Redink Homes Carramar Wildwood Estate - Nearly finished

Page 39 of 44
Yayyyyy!!!!
Aw, so happy for you wildwood. I bet you're over-excited right now!

Congrats, and enjoy the fine-tuning and then living in your lovely new home. Xx
A huge congratulations wildwood on your keys!!!! Yayyyy you must be over the moon! Hope the next few weeks and move going well for you! Can't wait to see some photos
enjoy celebrating your brand new home!!!
WOOHOO!! Congratulations
Thank you sooooo much everyone!!! Just got home (well back to our rental
from having champagne at the house!!! Love it!!! Can't wait for the finishing touches!!! I'll take pics with a proper camera over the coming weeks!
But did I mention....I LOVE my ensuite!!! Photos don't do it justice
all that worrying for nothing!!!

Congrats,yay now its your turn to be a ss lol. Your ensuite looks great I love the black soooo sexy . When I saw the keys ,it made me excited to.get mine. Did you.get all those bows put on ?
Ensuite is a bit sexy, what colour towels you having?
Hi Melsie, yep we got all the bows
And I'm thinking Charcoal Grey (as tiles are charcoal) and teal Green/aqua blue colour for my towels Leanne
Very nice
I LOVE your bathroom! And congrats on getting the keys
Thanks again everyone! Hubby has already extended the paving down the side of the house, our boundary fence is now in, painter started today, so it is all systems go! Just another couple of pics of the front now that the driveway has finished

Beautiful! Congrats on your gorgeous new home
I think our expos agg is similar to your but ours is called oyster cream
Thanks Day Dreaming
Oh cool Melsie so you have locked it in?
I love your entrance - very imposing
Gorgeous
Everything looks simply spectacular! So excited for you. Spoke to your tiler today, seems great. Thanks for referral.
Looks great, love the dramatic colours!
Thanks heaps guys, the colours were a bit risky but I think it has all come together in the end
No worries Ardie
You won't be disappointed, we weren't!!!
Related
17/09/2023
Structural Issue - DPC Higher than finished floor level

Building A New House

interesting situation what happened after builder issued final invoice? did you list as defect or not does the building surveyor have any responsibility? ie. issuing…

13/01/2024
Poorly finished exposed recycled brick boundary wall.

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Hi all, My neighbour has built his 15m long garage on our boundary. It was agreed as part of the planning permit that the wall must be in exposed recycled brick. For some…

15/02/2024
QLD - Builder finished without notifying Building Certifier

General Discussion

Hi, I contracted a Builder to do a Garage to Bedroom + ensuite conversion (Class 1a), the Builder engaged the Certifier and Engineer and received BDA from the Certifier…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum