Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Vantage 38 QLD

Page 4 of 4
Show us your tile selections!

Vantage_35
Show us your tile selections!

More than Happy to share. But we lost track on selection day and forgot to take photos.

For tiles we went down the lazy route and pretty much copied tile in vantage 46 display house at coomera. Only thing we touched on is the master ensuite and powder room tile which is very similar to below color but in 600mm*600mm size.

Guest ensuite tile selection *3. 450mm*450mm
Wow that's gonna look amazing. Is that last pic from mec06 house or display home?
dulie
Wow that's gonna look amazing. Is that last pic from mec06 house or display home?

Its from mec06`s house. we had very similar tile selection for that bathroom. The tile looks even better on wall
Mt.view
Long over due update. Our previous customer adviser was hopeless who took 3 weeks to reply an email... The new adviser is a breath of fresh air. So pleased to see the build can now move forward properly.

Got the 3D modelling done. And color selection will be in 2 days. Excited but also worried about the bill after the excitement. LOL

For Color selection. We are going with this type of stone for the kitchen bench and concrete floor.

And cabinetry.

Exterior color scheme

You use the same guys as mine for the 3D plan?

I'd like to know who made the 3D plans as well
fingerz

I had the same - check out my topic . You just message he guy and he’ll do images like this as long as you give him plans

That’s a good price. Would be good if they can do landscaping as well.

My KDR Metricon Hampshire - Liberty - 45 Melb

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
NthHome
fingerz

I had the same - check out my topic . You just message he guy and he’ll do images like this as long as you give him plans

Yes, I used the same guy. Thanks for posting his contact info. The guy is pretty good to deal with.
Today got the damage report for tiles. Surprisingly it didn't give me a heart attack or get me to fall off my chair.

Totaling $27k. And that`s for full ground floor 600*600 tile and floor to ceiling tile in all ensuites/showers with PDR and ensuite 1 being 600*600 and rest being 450*450.

I like that they give you a itemized break down. In Melb we just get one total price.

Renman
I like that they give you a itemized break down. In Melb we just get one total price.

The itemized approach is great to compare prices. M in brisbane is getting tiles from national tiles and margins is just insane....

Below is the price from Nt for same area main floor tiles, the total price would be around $10k including tiler`s cost. And it could be significantly lower if they are on sale. Yet M charges $7k just to upgrade from 450*450.

Great work with the tiles. Very reasonable outcome, especially since you have so many ensuites.
dulie
Great work with the tiles. Very reasonable outcome, especially since you have so many ensuites.

Thanks D. They saved the big one to the end.
Hi Mt. View,

Thought of sharing my plans as I am building a Vantage too (35 though).

We are due to make our selections in the coming week and DA is done.

view my thread

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=90340
Were you happy with the Wine Racks that you used for your under stair cellar?

We want to build an under stair one and love the look of what you have done.
Related
13/05/2024
Metricon KDRB designs - Vantage 48 or Franklin 50?

Building A New House

😃 will do an exclusive one for Simeon.. COVID back at home.. kept it simple & we moved in.. & yesterday was the first day at our new home.. Few more bits to go -…

5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

15/02/2024
QLD - Builder finished without notifying Building Certifier

General Discussion

Hi, I contracted a Builder to do a Garage to Bedroom + ensuite conversion (Class 1a), the Builder engaged the Certifier and Engineer and received BDA from the Certifier…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum