Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building At Macarthur Heights (UWS Campbelltown)

Page 4 of 15
Finally

YAY! How exciting
Yea Finally! Does anyone know when will be the settlements?
went35
Yea Finally! Does anyone know when will be the settlements?

Went35...letter from urbangrowth says they will notify us once land has been registered and settlement will be within 21 days from the day of notification

Already got email from the solicitor. Should settle by 17 November .
went35
Already got email from the solicitor. Should settle by 17 November .

Oh nice....hopefully we hear something from our solicitor tomorrow 😃😃😃

Yay finally!

I wonder if we settle within a few weeks we can get a slab before Christmas!
Fingers crossed!

Awesome for us neighbours!
alicia1980
Yay finally!

I wonder if we settle within a few weeks we can get a slab before Christmas!
Fingers crossed!

Awesome for us neighbours!

Alicia....did you hear anything from your solicitor. I checked with mine today but he hasnt received anything from urbangrowth

My solicitor is my dad! (lol)
He heard that it registered and said settlement would be within 3 weeks.
My land in Macarthur Height Stage 3. Due to registered Feb/17. At this moment going through all the builders fof cheap quote. But they are saying in MH almost all lots need a big extra site coast. Does anyone has come up with that surprise?
Does anyone know how long we can hold the land at Macarthur Heights without constructing?

I hope to buy and build later, after a few years
Rapa
Does anyone know how long we can hold the land at Macarthur Heights without constructing?

I hope to buy and build later, after a few years

There is no restrictions on when you have to build by! I checked with Gary in the sales office earlier this year.
Can anyone in stage 1 and 2 (whose blocks face the bush corridor) recommend any BAL assessment accredited certifier?
What score did yours come back as? and how much extra cost for the build did that cost you?
miss peach
Can anyone in stage 1 and 2 (whose blocks face the bush corridor) recommend any BAL assessment accredited certifier?
What score did yours come back as? and how much extra cost for the build did that cost you?

We're in stage 2 — We went through our builder (Eden Brae) and got a BAL 19 rating. Ended up adding about $8000 for report + additional construction materials (merbau, sarking, aluminium flydoors, metal pipes and spark guards).
Hi thx for the info. Lucky you. The proposed BAL rating for stage 3 opposite bush corridor is 29 (document was made in 2014...i think), hopefully they clear more trees by the time the land is registered and assessed.
Does anyone building at Macarthur heights having colorbond fence instead of timber?

Anyone can suggest a landscaper?
miss peach
Hi thx for the info. Lucky you. The proposed BAL rating for stage 3 opposite bush corridor is 29 (document was made in 2014...i think), hopefully they clear more trees by the time the land is registered and assessed.

Tnx for the info. My land is in stage 3. How to find that my land is bushfire area. If you hve any document can you pls check for me. My lot number 3130. Thanks
Pls see your inbox
Hi everyone,

We are new to all this as future first home owners. Have recently put a deposit on a block of land in Campbelltown. Our solicitor has messed up a lot of things for us and has not been able to understand the landcom contract properly. Could you guys recommend to us a good solicitor/conveyancer you had a good experience with for your property at newbrook? You can PM me with their details and an idea of their charges. I would appreciate your responses.

Regards
DJ
dj_baba
Hi everyone,

We are new to all this as future first home owners. Have recently put a deposit on a block of land in Campbelltown. Our solicitor has messed up a lot of things for us and has not been able to understand the landcom contract properly. Could you guys recommend to us a good solicitor/conveyancer you had a good experience with for your property at newbrook? You can PM me with their details and an idea of their charges. I would appreciate your responses.

Regards
DJ

Hi dj

I have sent you a PM with our solicitors details.

Hope all gets sorted out for you soon

Related
26/10/2023
Queensland ceiling heights - help!

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

We bought a house in 2015 advertised as a 7/2/2, 4br up, 3br down (7br), and to date, it’s a great house. However, we’ve just had it valued and it’s come in as a…

15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum