Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New House - Tradies Using Loo??

Page 4 of 4
At least they used the toilet. When our first house was being built, we were having a look about one afternoon and it was pretty obvious someone had peed in the shower!

I'd be making sure that the builder knows you have seen damage to the toilet caused bt the tradies using it and will be expecting it to be replaced.
much to my disappointment the toilet in our ensuite was used by one of the plumbers ( an apprentice). There is mud all over the traventine floor tiles and a mess in the toilet. I'm really unimpressed.

There was no reason to use one of the toilets inside the house as we have a portaloo outside and there is a service station just around the corner.
amgsl55
much to my disappointment the toilet in our ensuite was used by one of the plumbers ( an apprentice). There is mud all over the traventine floor tiles and a mess in the toilet. I'm really unimpressed.

There was no reason to use one of the toilets inside the house as we have a portaloo outside and there is a service station just around the corner.

Just shows total lack of respect, let your SS know you are less than impressed
Buttercup
amgsl55

Just shows total lack of respect, let your SS know you are less than impressed

I intend on doing so by withholding money ( as I am an owner builder). The same apprentices cracked a ceaser stone top in the ensuite and cracked one of the travertine floor tiles trying to install a toilet and put a round stain on another tile in the ensuite by putting a tin of leaking adhesive straight on the travertine.
Related
3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

25/09/2023
Using your builders Broker

Home Finance

Broker here - legislation says that every true broker must put the clients best interests before theirs so in theory they must offer you the best options for you on their…

7/02/2024
Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

Building A New House

Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum