Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Noosa 23 - Ormeau Hills: Life after handover

Page 29 of 29
Hi Caydenn, so great to hear your progress. We are in the exact same boat. We have our keys have been doing car loads every night and outside all we see is dirt at the moment. Driveway is weeks away for us too so I totally feel your pain. We will be moving in properly on Friday. Can't wait! Excited to watch your progress as you turn your beautiful house into your home 😊
Can’t wait to see photos

Congrats Caydenn. Fingers crossed things go smoothly with repairs.

Can't wait to see photos!
Thanks everyone!

Sorry for no photos, I'll supply some soon!

We are landscaping in about 2 weeks and then I can show you what it looks like now
Any photos Caydenn?

Sorry sorry, SOON!! We are landscaping next weekend so I will have green photos for you all! We have also recently taken on a new 4 legged friend that I am excited to show you all.

I have been in and out of QLD for work so finding time to work on the house is hard
looking forward to the final photos, and the new furry friend!
Some update photos after an insane weekend of landscaping, the grass has definitely made the outside of the house look amazing.

These photos will probably be a shock for some of you as the last time you saw the house it was an absolute mess and super bumpy and out of level.

More to come as we keep pushing forward

Wow it looks great!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
amazing what some grass can do! looks beautiful
Great work! Your colour selections are amazing and the driveway/grass has really lifted it to another level.
Looking good!!! Any photos of the inside?

Did you guys pay your final account by cheque on handover day or before straight into there account?

StephLee
Did you guys pay your final account by cheque on handover day or before straight into there account?

Just spotted this, we are going through the process at the moment. Its actually something you need to talk to your lender about. Some lenders (like ours) want the final payment to be a bank cheque so that the handover can be done cleanly.
Related
9/04/2024
Colorbond roof can you extend its life?

General Discussion

You should pressure clean your roof first and make sure the paint you buy also is anti mould.

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum