Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Winchester 28- Landscaping

Page 29 of 73
blackcat20
Looks like some good progress while we were away; heading down this afternoon to see it for myself.

Looking good! Was the photo taken by your neighbour? M has advised us that ours is scheduled to start on 18th June. Hope no more delay
Kimmykim
blackcat20
Looks like some good progress while we were away; heading down this afternoon to see it for myself.

Looking good! Was the photo taken by your neighbour? M has advised us that ours is scheduled to start on 18th June. Hope no more delay

Yeah one of the neighbours is being awesome and sending me regular photos.

June 18 is close! It'll go so fast once is starts.
Save
blackcat20
Kimmykim
blackcat20

Yeah one of the neighbours is being awesome and sending me regular photos.

June 18 is close! It'll go so fast once is starts.
Save

You have wonderful neigbour, so blessed! Yes, thanks! Can't wait for it to start! Your posts help me to keep myself calm from the waiting!
Looks like most of her frame is done, bar the garage. Then roof struts. All the windows are stacked and ready for installation.

Frame expected to be fully completed by Sunday.

It’s going so well now - hopefully your admin nightmare will be a distant memory soon.
This gorgeous piece is coming to live with us from Hawaii.
Trigger

The detail in these pictures are amazing. Just need to find somewhere to get the canvas wrapped when it arrives.
blackcat20
Trigger

The detail in these pictures are amazing. Just need to find somewhere to get the canvas wrapped when it arrives.

Why don't u frame it?

Renman
blackcat20
Trigger

Why don't u frame it?

Hadn't really thought about it to be honest, but could be an option.
blackcat20
Renman
blackcat20
Trigger

Why don't u frame it?

Hadn't really thought about it to be honest, but could be an option.
We got some art prints of Bath in the UK and had it frame. A good frame makes the art stands out and protects it too.

Frame is finished except for the garage

blackcat20 , did you organise your own water meter onsite before your build started? Or did M do it for you? I’m assuming M needs one to be there before build starts?
shokel1975
@blackcat20 , did you organise your own water meter onsite before your build started? Or did M do it for you? I’m assuming M needs one to be there before build starts?
M organises it.

Frame invoice has arrived! Our bank decided we had to pay all of our contribution at this stage (we assumed it would be spread out over all the invoices) which is going to hurt but oh well. On to roofing
blackcat20
Frame invoice has arrived! Our bank decided we had to pay all of our contribution at this stage (we assumed it would be spread out over all the invoices) which is going to hurt but oh well. On to roofing

So hard to see the savings account depleted isn't it? Most of ours will be gone once we pay the balance of the 5% deposit with M, after already paying the 10% land deposit....
shokel1975
blackcat20

So hard to see the savings account depleted isn't it? Most of ours will be gone once we pay the balance of the 5% deposit with M, after already paying the 10% land deposit....
Yeah it definitely hurts. Fortunately we've continued building it up so we have some left.

blackcat20
shokel1975
blackcat20

Yeah it definitely hurts. Fortunately we've continued building it up so we have some left.

one of the perks of staying with family while you build, I guess! lol
We've been living in my parents city house for 3 years, which has been interesting when there's 6 people in A3 bed room house...

Drew01
We've been living in my parents city house for 3 years, which has been interesting when there's 6 people in A3 bed room house...

Even more reason to finish the build, hey? You won’t know yourselves on your huge new home!
Drew01

We're living in my grandma's house with my mum... So three households of stuff crammed in one house.

Related
18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

2/08/2023
Pre-build landscaping considerations

Landscape & Garden Design

Ideally you would engage a landscaper to give you some insight what they may need in the space to make your vision come to life…

21/05/2024
Landscaping recommendations in Melbourne for New Build

Landscape & Garden Design

Yes, I was happy with the work, bar a few small things. Overall, communication could have been better though. However, I found them reliable and did good work at a…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum