Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The New No. 9.... Building with Fowler Homes

Page 3 of 3
hows the progress??

you almost in?

im still not in. =(
no were not in yet, think out end of contact date is 26apr. off the top of my head we still have carpet, kitchen, wardrobes, timber flooring, stair railings and driveway.
My fingers are crossed that they pick up their pace... I can guess this has been an frustrating experience for you. Hoping to hear you are closer to getting your keys by the end of the month!
So this is our exterior and im thinking it is all a bit to brown. I would render or blue board the brick wall surrounding the garage door - i need help with colours. I am wanting something dark that will compliment. I have thought about Woodland Grey as that is the same as the roof colour. There is still a merbau pergola to be installed at the front lower window - driveway will be charcoal.

Can anyone suggest or post pics??

I tried to copy a look used by McDonald Jones by usingTaubmans Vintage Lace which is a light cream. It ended up too white, but it gives a resort type feel and will go with the garage goor and Merbau really well. I might have chosen Woodland Grey too. Either way it will look great.
Well we are in, move date was 2nd August....just!!
House looks great, i love it and it feels like home, kids have adapted to the stairs and are having a ball. Now for landscaping and furniture, will post some pics soon
Congratulations. Enough time to have everything nice by Christmas. Enjoy.
show us pics dreamn! =)
i will try to take some tomorrow and post them, i can never remember how to upload them, still furniture shopping so pics wont be that great
Here are some pics - excuse the mess and no furniture

Kitchen

Entry

Formal Lounge/Home Media

Foyer - Downstairs to Kitchen and Upstairs to Bedrooms

Family Lounge Area & Dining (next to Kitchen)

Upstairs - amended layout

Upstairs Rear Balcony

Bathroom & Laundry Colours
holy moly

the place looks awesome.
massive and big open spaces!

love the high ceiling and balcony size

Great work dreamn
Congratulations

Your house is very much open, bright and huge.... Your surrounding area is so much green

I'm very much jealous with your huge rear balcony
Yayyyy!!! Its like I look at the pictures and feel at home
Except different!
Your floorboards are gorgeous!! Would you mind sharing who you went with and your colour? So pretty
Congrats! I bet it feels great
thank you eveyone, it is a big home. Teanah, our floors we done by the builders but the product is Innovar and colour is valley plum, i love the floors.
hi dreaman, lovely home. Wow how high is your family/dinning ceiling. Breath taking.
looks great, lovely kitchen. Looks like the kids like it too!
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

15/09/2023
Fowler Homes - disappointment?

Building A New House

Anyone built with Fowler Homes? Feedback? Especially any things concerning or negatives? Have heard some horror…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum