Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building At Edmondson Park

Page 159 of 173
Pooja1000
pjwalsh1974
westsouthie
Those who have purchased from the Ridge. Have you all been booked for settlement next week.

Yes we are booked in for settlement next Wednesday. Our sale has only 10 days for settlement after registration.

Exciting!!!!

Hi pjwalsh I have also purchase from ridge My settlement is on Tuseday . My I ask you which builder you have choosen

Hi pooja10000, we've gone with Eden Brae.
boris_l
hi everyone,
we are considering getting a private home building inspector at few stages during our build currently underway. In particular, we want to get an independent inspection report post brickwork, as our frames have been exposed to a number of rainy days + while there is no walls in place, it would be good to check the structure.
What I wanted to ask is,
- Does anyone have any recommendations in who they used and can recommend them?
- What are the costs associated which such inspection?

We will be using H&K Ryan. I got their reference here in home one. Their usual charge is $595 per inspection but if referred from home one then they charge $550. We will be using them at frame stage and PCI. Our build has only started though.

boris_l
hi everyone,
we are considering getting a private home building inspector at few stages during our build currently underway. In particular, we want to get an independent inspection report post brickwork, as our frames have been exposed to a number of rainy days + while there is no walls in place, it would be good to check the structure.
What I wanted to ask is,
- Does anyone have any recommendations in who they used and can recommend them?
- What are the costs associated which such inspection?

I'm using Houspect at the moment. They have been really good so far providing detailed reports and identifying some defects the builder has rectified. It's anywhere between $300-$500 per inspection but cheaper if you get a package and if you pay upfront.
Hi all,
Submitted objection online, also mentioned not enough infrastructure such as school, roads to suppory that many people.

Anyone from lot 2191 and 2196 derna st?? Or has a contact for this lot no? Pls pm, thanks

Congratulations to the ridge lot owners on rego.
Hi All,

For those of you who're in the construction phase or completed, just wondering how often you get an update from your site supevisor(ss) reg building progress?

Is it fortnightly?
Pls mention your builder too.

Is there a standard that they follow for these updates?

cheers,
rk
TheSaint
Hi all,
Submitted objection online, also mentioned not enough infrastructure such as school, roads to suppory that many people.

Anyone from lot 2191 and 2196 derna st?? Or has a contact for this lot no? Pls pm, thanks

Congratulations to the ridge lot owners on rego.

We are building with McDonald Jones and get a call once a week or fortnight depending on the activity.

Having said that we usually exchange a few SMS during the week on various things, and always reply or calls me back almost immediately.
rk7
Hi All,

For those of you who're in the construction phase or completed, just wondering how often you get an update from your site supevisor(ss) reg building progress?

Is it fortnightly?
Pls mention your builder too.

Is there a standard that they follow for these updates?

cheers,
rk

Is there anyone going to inspect at Edmondson Park? Would need your help to drop by Bardia Avenue to see the progress. appreciate if can take some photos too.

I am overseas. no time to go.
plutology
Is there anyone going to inspect at Edmondson Park? Would need your help to drop by Bardia Avenue to see the progress. appreciate if can take some photos too.

I am overseas. no time to go.

Are you referring to new breeze development progress?
Plutology
What no in bardia ave?, might visit next week.
Cheers
Any one build home in The Ridge in Edmondson park?

private081983

Hi I am building in the ridge Edmondson park.My settlement is next week . Which part of ridge you are building and which builder is yours
Pooja1000
private081983

Hi I am building in the ridge Edmondson park.My settlement is next week . Which part of ridge you are building and which builder is yours

Currently I am working with MoJo homes and they are not giving enough confidence for me... what about you? My settlement was over last week...

Is it single story which street in the ridge is yours
Double story? Where about your building?

private081983

I'm building a single story with Jandson Homes and settlement will be next week

azide
private081983

have you lodged plan to council?

private081983
azide
private081983

have you lodged plan to council?

It will be next week too as I just finalised the drawing this week

Oki cool... I am building with Mojo homes and finalized the drawing 3 weeks ago. But still I haven't received the building contracts... they are delaying the process

Anyone know about when Edmondson park town center will complete??

Hi everyone.

Just seeing if anyone needs some dirt to fill an area at their house?

Quality is not the best, it has some clay in it but would be good to fill a retaining wall or something similar.

I am in Bardia, Edmondson Park.

Let me know if interested. Thanks.

Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum