Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building At Edmondson Park

Page 143 of 173
Thx Bans, I had seen it done diffetent in Caddens so the query. Good to hear about the marketing, can only be good for us.

Congratulations to everyone from stage 2, a long long wait.
But it's finally over. Now to the next stages.
bans
Congratulations to everyone from stage 2, a long long wait.
But it's finally over. Now to the next stages.

Woo hoo!!! Best news I have heard in a while.

Part of me is happy, the other part is saying the job is half done. There is still loads more to do till this all finally over.
Hi guys
My land has just settled, half battle won so yea onto the building part now

Rel 4stage 4 landcom.
Nice one benzz3... I'm getting slightly worried as our solicitors still haven't contacted us. Anyone else from Stage 4 rel 4 on Buchan Ave heard from their solicitors about settlement?

We got this letter tdy, so I guess everyone in stage 2 should too very soon if not already

benzz3
Hi guys

Rel 4stage 4 landcom.

Woah, how did you manage to settle early?

Ours is set for next Tuesday and our solicitor is on leave until next Monday.

We are waiting for our solicitor to advise us what is the exact shortfall amount for the settlement.

@jazz926

Yea, I keep contacting the solicitor n the bank and keep telling that I want earliest settlement also I make sure sufficient funds in my account to cover shortfall funds. So perhaps while you waiting to get the final number on the shortfall, just try to calculate and make sure its ready in your acc, seems your solicitor only back on Monday and you have only a day before the settlement. Good luck mate
My land is 'undergoing folio creations' the status changed yesterday. I swear as soon as my lot in Wonson St is registered i am going to go and have a coffe whilst i sit on the kerb in front of my lot lol
benzz3
Hi guys

Rel 4stage 4 landcom.

I am from Release 4 and i could have settled on 11th but i decided to do it this week. Settling this week
The last date to settle for stage 4 release 3 is this week. For Release 4 the last date is 30th March.

Thank you
Amy2015
My land is 'undergoing folio creations' the status changed yesterday. I swear as soon as my lot in Wonson St is registered i am going to go and have a coffe whilst i sit on the kerb in front of my lot lol

It's gone back a step
that's it. I am blocking myself from the website
Amy2015
Amy2015

It's gone back a step

I've never seen it go back from "undergoing folio creations". What is it now? "under examination"?
Nug
Amy2015
Amy2015

It's gone back a step

I've never seen it go back from "undergoing folio creations". What is it now? "under examination"?

Stage 4 release 3 went back to under examination on the day it registered. But only for an hr or two then strait to folio created. I wouldnt worry to much.

Stage 2 rel 5 ... land registered but Landcom/Urban Growth said formal notification will not be sent to us until early April.
... Very incompetent !!!!!!
Nug
Amy2015
Amy2015

It's gone back a step

It went to "under examination" now it's back to the "folio creations" this is so frustrating ?
Hi All....I have just received the plan for my home...I have been told that I can not go with a 2700mm ceiling due to the height of the house...max I can go is 2590mm...I have attache the plan..can somebody advise what can be done in order to keep the 2700 ceiling height...
Is there a big difference between 2590mm and 2700mm...Thanks
Your attachment isnt showing up, try uploading it to a file hosting website and sharing the link on here..unfortunately there isn't much that can be done regarding ceiling height if you've reached the maximum allowable height. I'm assuming your building a double story?
I am registered! Wohoooo. Lot 77 Wonson Rd (Vantage Development )

Yay so excited
Bhoot
Hi All....I have just received the plan for my home...I have been told that I can not go with a 2700mm ceiling due to the height of the house...max I can go is 2590mm...I have attache the plan..can somebody advise what can be done in order to keep the 2700 ceiling height...

Are you building a double storey ? Even if my ceiling was 3m for the ground floor i would have been allowed to do it. Ridge height can be 8m to 8.5m depending on council/CDC rules.
Bhoot

The difference between 2.59m and 2.7m is 11 cm or just over 4 inches ...it does make a difference but 2.59m should be good enough.
Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum