Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building At Edmondson Park

Page 133 of 173
Yesterday Michelle responded to an email saying they were hopeing to lodge early jan for early feb rego for stg4 rel3

Galedpk
Yesterday Michelle responded to an email saying they were hopeing to lodge early jan for early feb rego for stg4 rel3

Thanks mate, sounds like there may be a good chance it will be delayed further.
Galedpk

Thanks mate, sounds like there may be a good chance it will be delayed further.
Ok per my earlier post above. After venting my frustration in a very long email to his office, to my surprise i received a call frm his office. I was then put in contact within the powers that be at Urbangrowth/landcom. (well above Michelle zaroua).

Totally out of their hands. After delays with sydney water all they are waiting on is Endevour Energys signoff. Once they have this they get the linen plans into council and its registered. . But she also told me realistic to have an open mind and expect this to be delayed at very latest March - sorry to put another downer on this but the feb dates we have all been given i think is not realistic.
Do I need private building inspection. If I need it please advise the good one. Thanks all

"Electrical work has just been finished but ENOA/NOA document will not release until receiving the request from the developer or his representative." Spoke to David from Endevour Energy.
Still UG hasn't requested for the approval.
Okay, now I am really confused as what print said sort of contradicted what ozboy84 said......

So is Endevour Energy waiting on Urban Growth now or is it the other way round?
Hi,

Are we all talking about Village Square stages 14 & 15?

Because my tender expires on the 22nd March which i need building to commence before then!!
[quote="Oliver1989G"]Hi,

Because my tender expires on the 22nd March which i need building to commence before then!![/quote

No, its about the Landcom release. No idea about the village square, isn't that a private developer?
shams
Oliver1989G
Hi,

Because my tender expires on the 22nd March which i need building to commence before then!![/quote

No, its about the Landcom release. No idea about the village square, isn't that a private developer?

Yep Village Square is with Crownland, a private developer.
I called Landcom legal again today to follow up on the rego of our land. Lot 2165 in Bardia, a French sounding woman advised still on track for Feb rego. However they have yet to submit the plans to the Land Title Office, so hopefully this happens soon.
Does anyone know the link online to check LPI and track progress if Landcom has submitted for rego?

bk84
Does anyone know the link online to check LPI and track progress if Landcom has submitted for rego?

https://shop.lpi.nsw.gov.au/wps/portal/ ... reset=true

Then you need the dp for your stage. For example stg 4 rel 3 you would enter Dp1191360.

Thank you so much galedpk!!

bk84

No problem bk
Assume it worked for you. What stage are you waiting on.

I checked the link for stage 2 release 5, DP1175991, but it seems not updated. My lot is due to be registered in Feb 16!!

Hi.

I saw this article the otherday about liverpool council fast tracking the approval of new homes.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/liverpool-counc ... il6qm.html

Has anyones application been " fast -tracked"

I wonder what constitutes "experienced developers" as per that article??
Galedpk
bk84

No problem bk

Waiting on Stage 4 Release 4 - silently dying on the inside with all this waiting!
Agree 100% with all this waiting cant wait for rego anytime now come on!!!!!!!!! Stage 14/15
I am too
release 4 lancon.
Cant believe michelle can just lie in front of your face with so many false hopes. From land rego in July to August then Sept then Nov now Jan and might not be the case.. Last email she said not to email her direct and all convos thru solicitor.

bk84
Galedpk
bk84

No problem bk

Waiting on Stage 4 Release 4 - silently dying on the inside with all this waiting!
Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum