Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Arden Home - Votivo 43

Page 13 of 14
Sorry, didn’t check the dates.
That’s good and the house is looking beautiful.

And so we settled on Friday !! Yet to move in .. it’s a crazy week trying to connect services and getting driveway organised ..

Congratulations Manj. What a journey. Looks Lovey
All the best for the move
HoneyDee
Congratulations Manj. What a journey. Looks Lovey
All the best for the move

Honeydee .. thanks

Looks amazing Manj congratulations and good luck with the move
Clareymoo
Looks amazing Manj congratulations and good luck with the move

Thanks clareymoo

Manj

And so we settled on Friday !! Yet to move in .. it’s a crazy week trying to connect services and getting driveway organised ..

YAY Manj!!!! I so happy for you and your family - it's been a long time coming. You'll get it all organised and be in your new home before you know it.

So happy for you!!!!!
congrats Manj really exciting - looks beautiful
Rachael13
Manj

YAY Manj!!!! I so happy for you and your family - it's been a long time coming. You'll get it all organised and be in your new home before you know it.

So happy for you!!!!!

Awww thanks so much Rachael13...it’s going to take a while but will get there ..
have you finished your garden/landscaping ?

Treedance
congrats Manj really exciting - looks beautiful

Thanks Treedance

have you moved in manj? hows it all going?
Clareymoo

clareymoo yes we did move in!

We’ve had a major plumbing issue. Apparently the sewer pipes from Yarra valley waters side was blocked and the plumber who did the pipes had mentioned to YVW last September..

Anyways I was getting a sewage smell in the backyard so called SS and got in touch with plumber ..
He came in day before .. dug the whole pipe out - the hole was 2m below NGL .. turned my backyard into a mud pit

YVW comes in tells us that he’s not supposed to have dug a hole and that’s not how they clear the drain

Then plumber comes in next morning at 7am fixes our pipes - fills the hole and off he goes.. YVW then comes and clears the blockage through our side of the pipe..

Who’s incompetency has left us in this position I don’t know. Funny thing is Arden SS tells me he is unaware of this

Anyways this build has traumatised us so much that we certainly will never build with a volume builder ever

Hope all is going well with you
, all unpacked??

Manj
Clareymoo

We’ve had a major plumbing issue. Apparently the sewer pipes from Yarra valley waters side was blocked and the plumber who did the pipes had mentioned to YVW last September..

Anyways I was getting a sewage smell in the backyard so called SS and got in touch with plumber ..
He came in day before .. dug the whole pipe out - the hole was 2m below NGL .. turned my backyard into a mud pit

YVW comes in tells us that he’s not supposed to have dug a hole and that’s not how they clear the drain

Then plumber comes in next morning at 7am fixes our pipes - fills the hole and off he goes.. YVW then comes and clears the blockage through our side of the pipe..

Who’s incompetency has left us in this position I don’t know. Funny thing is Arden SS tells me he is unaware of this

Anyways this build has traumatised us so much that we certainly will never build with a volume builder ever

, all unpacked??

Oh my gosh what a mess!! Sewage is the worst I'm glad they fixed it but what a schemozzel

Unpacking is mostly done, still a few boxes and things to tidy up but we're getting there

Settling in slowly!! Still more to be unpacked

Looks lovely! Bathroom is so neat
Clareymoo
Looks lovely! Bathroom is so neat

Thanks clareymoo .. it’s the kids bathroom
.. my daughter is a neat freak .. her brother follows

Manj
Clareymoo

, all unpacked??

I thought your build went so fast and smoothly except for this sewage pipe outside the house.

One of the faster build.
Manj

Settling in slowly!! Still more to be unpacked

You are unpacking & we are packing. Agree!!! So much to do 🙆🏻‍♀️
Your house looks so cosy & inviting 😍
Hi Manj

Your homr looks fantastic!

We are considering Arden for our build. It appears thing progressed relatively well from the thread. Although you say you wouldn't build with a volume building again 🤣

How was your overall experience with Arden?
Blujo
Hi Manj

Your homr looks fantastic!

We are considering Arden for our build. It appears thing progressed relatively well from the thread. Although you say you wouldn't build with a volume building again

How was your overall experience with Arden?

Thanks blujo
We have had a good journey with Arden, comparatively to many other volume builders I believe they are way better.
The experience with their drafting was however not so great - that’s why I meant that I wouldn’t build with a volume builder. The drafting is really bad!
Other than that the SS and admins are all fine! They offer great customisation and the Tesla powerwall and solar panels are just great add ons
Good luck with your build journey!

Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum