Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

AllCastle homes – Palace Regent 12

Page 2 of 2
We paid $1000 to get pricing – its been over a month now and nothing yet...
We did change the plan around a little so hope to hear from them soon?
Hi Ac,

Palace Regent 12 is a good house design with good upgrades. eg upgraded roof tiles, bricks, tiles etc as opposed to other house design packages eg Grandworth.

Keep in mind that you will have to spend a bit of more money than you anticipated on upgrades eg electrical and data/nbn. If possible get Allcastle to take out electricals and do it yourself (it could work out cheaper depending on how many points etc you need). The same for carpet / tiling. And insulation if you're looking to upgrade. Air Cond... same thing. The advice I got was to use the base price... not the package price

Most house companies will give you 10k off the tender price so don't get over excited. Haggle some more...

Good luck
Slab is down

http://www.buildingourho.me/slab-down/
I couldn't disagree more... All Castle are by far the worst builder we have dealt with...

All Castle was the 4th and final builder we engaged, and were the one we decided to build with (nice home, lovely sales team, fair inclusions). But once the build started OMG... I have to stop there before I say something that could get me sued (they have a clause in their contract that says you can't say anything bad about them on the internet - I wonder why!)

But over a coffee I could tell you some stories...
Nthkville,

We are having the same problem with them. Agree with you 100%.
Don't say I didn't warn you. If it's not too late I'd cancel your contract with them and get another builder to finish. Otherwise you can expect delays, general incompetence, unsatisfactory workmanship, and stress for the next 9 months.
I wish I had of seen this before signing contract: http://bit.ly/1lKTSEd

16/26 reviews gave them a 'Terrible' rating. I just read through them and they are exactly right. I'm guessing they all had the same site supervisor as we did...

I will wait until construction is finished before I post my own review.
It is too late. We have been in build and will be nearly one year. They have a Clause in their contract but doesn't stop family members or friends from posting on our behalf?

Would love to share our experience too.
Related
15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

25/04/2024
AllCastle Cashback offer 2023

Building A New House

Was the offer also on their website? If so, you could check the Wayback Machine.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum