Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Simonds Sierra in SA - We've moved in! NEW pics

Page 86 of 86
Your cedar blinds look lovely deluxes, and those curtains will always have a very funny story attached!!!
That cracked me up!! Bedroom looks so good - what colour is your feature wall?
Thanks guys!
Very happy. Room just needs the pictures above the bed and it's pretty well done

Haha Rache! It will always have the memory of me trying in vain to prise him away from "anything else but that". Ahh the poor love tried so hard to avoid doing it.

Feature wall is Haymes Exposure
Happy New Year D! Great to see you still sharing your knowledge in here with us clueless ones. Thank you!
xoxo
Hello Deluxes

OMG! I havent been here in ages. I have not been able to log in as Ben's email account went to poop and we have been heavily travelling to SA.

Congratulations on handover and moving and everything. It looks fabulous. Ben and I just sat down and caught up on everything.

Hope to hear from you. Was hoping to show you updates on our place but I cant even access photo bucket lol.... thought I'd FB if you have an account lol
Hey Deluxes, your home is looking gorgeous! It really makes me consider going to the 'dark' side hehe.
Deluxes I love the blinds and curtains and those pendants are lovely!
Oh my Goodness... I have been so so lazy in updating!
Things have been crazy the last couple of months and doing all sorts of stuff house related has kept us majorly Busy!

Thankyou for all the lovely comments

Heres some pics of what we've been up to:

Landscaping is in full Swing!
We had a pile of rocks delivered a few weeks ago...

Turned them into a little rock wall to level out the front yard and add some interest before we plant it out...

Deck is done (no roof on at this point)

Landscaping down the side underway

We are installing an electric LED fireplace in the lounge area, and have our new sofa and rug in place.

Getting there!
We absolutely love the house... Our 3 month inspection was at the end of Jan (I can scarcely believe that!) and only minor touch ups and fix Ups. Simonds were really proactive and helpful.

Next on the agenda is planting all the plants, laying the lawn, installing the fireplace and installing the hardwood screening to close in the deck area.

Definitely not moving for a looooooooiong time
wow! looks fab! So exciting to hear things are going so well.
Love the deck and the rest of the landscaping.
Looks great! I do like that rock wall and the deck. Great taste in the couch and rug, looking forward to seeing the fire pic as well. You've done heaps deluxes
Oh wow! Fantastic!!!!
Looking good! Just realised it only took 4 mnths till handover since slab for u!
Looking lovely deluxes...cannot believe you have been in for 3 months already.
Everything looks so good Deluxes, I bet it's nice to see all the final touches coming together. I can't believe that you've been in for 3 months either, time goes by so quickly
Looking fantastic!
Looks wonderful
Congrats.

Love the rock wall idea, definitely adds heaps of interest. Love the couch and rug
Very stylish choices.
Hi would you mind telling me what type / brand of basin you used in the bathrooms? I'm looking for one with a waste like that
Thanks everyone!

Such lovely comments... definitely more pics to come as we complete more things on the very loooong list! hehe

MrBee
Hi would you mind telling me what type / brand of basin you used in the bathrooms? I'm looking for one with a waste like that

No worries Mr Bee, they are the Caroma Leda Vasque. Very happy with them

http://www.caroma.com.au/bathrooms/basi ... nter-basin
deluxes

Getting there!
We absolutely love the house... Our 3 month inspection was at the end of Jan (I can scarcely believe that!) and only minor touch ups and fix Ups. Simonds were really proactive and helpful.

Next on the agenda is planting all the plants, laying the lawn, installing the fireplace and installing the hardwood screening to close in the deck area.

Definitely not moving for a looooooooiong time

Looks great! Love the deck ... what will your hardwood screening look like?
Thanks McLaren!

Pretty much Merbau decking to match the deck all along the width of the deck, opposite the stackers - just to close it in.
Hi Deluxes
We find Simonds to built a double storey house too and tomorrow is the contract day, however we will just collect all contract papers back to home and make sure everything is clear before we sign. Could you please give me some advice? Especially on what should be concerned mostly?
Related
3/07/2023
Moved in 7 years ago but no Occupation Certificate

Building A New House

Joe, it depends on your certifier but we are noticing the ones we deal with are really cracking down. So i would recommend you follow your approved landscaping plans to…

9/10/2023
No Interim Occupation Certificate - NSW but moved in

General Discussion

Hi Simeon, Thank you for laying it down for us. Makes sense. Appreciate it very much. Have a nice day. Cheers

10/06/2023
Pathway to new build : WWYD

Home Finance

A person needs to be licensed to offer financial advice. Surely the accountant you use would have been chosen for his/her expertise in this field. Have you asked your…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum