Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

and our blind saga is finally resolved!!!

Page 80 of 81
Exactly we have the usage to justify the 5kw system but most people don't.. And we found out the hard way last time a system is only as good as the quality of the product you use last time we went as cheap as we could second time around we have a quality system from a reputable company... Last time our company went bust and then our inverter broke down and we were left trying to get it fixed ourselves

Which blind company would you recommend in Perth? After 9 months of trying to sort our blinds out they finally agreed to remake three of the blinds... Only problem is the fabric is discontinued grrr now we are looking at getting them to remake blinds for the whole house.... Or getting a refund and going elsewhere sigh!!!!

We used West Coast Blinds - we've not had any issues with them
I've heard of a lot of people using coolico.
My blind issue went on for ages too .I went with the flow lol . I went with abc blinds . They toke my block out blinds a week ago . Said they would come back in a week . Tgen got a phone call they were going to take 10 days to get fabric in .wiuld of thought they would of checked tgat before taking my blinds lol . A few where bowing . I told them I wont all replaced as I dont wont to have problems done the track . I upgraded fabric for$600 . Its been a long wait but the lady was very helpful
We used west coast blinds too. Had them back recently as the aluminium blind in the shower rusted....replaced with wood venetians! Would use them again
Melsie68
My blind issue went on for ages too .I went with the flow lol . I went with abc blinds . They toke my block out blinds a week ago . Said they would come back in a week . Tgen got a phone call they were going to take 10 days to get fabric in .wiuld of thought they would of checked tgat before taking my blinds lol . A few where bowing . I told them I wont all replaced as I dont wont to have problems done the track . I upgraded fabric for$600 . Its been a long wait but the lady was very helpful

We've been told three times over the past nine months that the issues would be sorted within two weeks. And two weeks comes and goes and still nothing so we wait a couple more weeks giving them the benefit of the doubt or accept their excuses for delays and wait... Every school holidays we go back into the showroom and are promised the world and still nothing grrrt

Hi butterbing , I hope you still look at your blog .
Just wondering are you still using your yellow fibre (enjo) to clean your tiles .my method of everyday tile cleaner is doing my head in .its becoming to hard to clean , then rinse then towel dry . Im even thinking of buying a steam mop but I remember you saying they are crap .
I think im just not used to cleaning such light tiles my old house they were dark .or am I being to picky after all they are just tiles lol . Thanks
Hi Melsie yes still using my enjo. My brother in law commented the other day on how clean my grout is and I have the enjo mop to thank
enjo just bought out some floor cleaner especially for the mop.. All natural and designed for the mop I'm still not sold on it I found the floors streaky afterwards... My floors are fine as long as not a lot of natural light is on them thankfully there hardly is. I've learnt to close the blinds if it's annoying me lol

I may have to go back to using enjo. Lol I know what you mean about closing blinds .the tiles look nice though . Would I chose them again though .maybe not .he he .my mum thinks that I am crazy on how picky I am lol oh I have tried the cleaner with them .but I think I go over board and find they streak to . My old kid said to me mum how many mops do you have in your broom cupboard ? Lol
I love my ENJO, I think no mop beats it. If they are prone to streaking use the fussy ENJO fibre, it does a better job than the yellow gloss one on floors that streak easily.
I am a consultant, so any questions feel free to ask.
Hi .I do love my enyo . I cleaned the floor with the fussy one yesterday . I think it did a good job . But I think sometimes you need more than just water .maybe for a monthly clean
Enjo has a cleaner that you squirt straight onto the mop and use gives that nice clean smell. I bought a bottle still testing it I think I used too much the first time and didn't like the results

There is a Method cleaner, one for tiles and one for wood, but I think a fibre on it's own should do a good enough job. If it is particularly dirty, using a tad more water on the tiles should do the job, or just squirting some water on the stains prior to mopping the whole thing. The fibres need to be changed every three years to make sure they are working at their best. I use the Method tile cleaner only for the scent really.
Finally our blinds are sorted... Yeah!!!! after 12 months of frustration trying to get issues resolved...we received a full refund from the company and I took great pleasure in returning their blinds back to their showroom....we now have new blinds from a different company and they are perfect!!! And the best part is we managed to find a nicer fabric and after having 9 of our blinds motorised initially and regretting not looking into getting all of them done. We ended up paying the extra to motorise all of them so a win win for us!!!!

Yay finally over . Things like that drain you . Im glade you can now sit back and enjoy your blinds . Have you kept the same colour
Congratulations! Having the motorised blinds must be sooo good. I want to do that too but am worried about the cost.
that is good news, butterbing! I'm with trixee - I assume it is very expensive? Who did you get it done by in the end - would love a recommendation
Accent blinds in Joondalup came highly recommended so looked past their low budget office/showroom in Joondalup.. Highly recommend!!! We originally only had the living rooms motorised and they were awesome we regretted not doing the bedroom especially with one bedroom having 6 windows.. Initial outlay was expensive average $200 per window for motors but long term so worth it. Two presses and all windows are open or closed..

Only $200? I was expecting around a grand per window! Will definitely look at these guys then!

Via Tapatalk.
viewtopic.php?t=72683
Related
8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum