Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building a home with Langdon Builders Ballarat (Horsham)

Page 8 of 10
I just threaten them with google lol
Trippypossum
kathysangel
Trippypossum
[quote="kathysangel"]Wow it looks great did you get the photo I sent my new tiles comming from america

I did, I love them. Very bling bling
Yeah love them my other tiles look great as well , I think it just needs my furniture in there at least you'll be in your home soon and it looks awesome just sent langdons a variation for what they owe me on my room for everything I paid full price for also paid 4 grand I dealt with Brad his a lier also my kitchen bench is shorter now they have to explain to me there to busy adding costs and giving you less

Beautiful print, great work. We are still waiting to hear about compensation for garage not being the same as the Aspire garage. My husband was on the phone to area manager this morning. Fingers crossed they come to an agreement.[/quote]

Trippypossum
kathysangel
Trippypossum
[quote="kathysangel"]Wow it looks great did you get the photo I sent my new tiles comming from america

Yeah love them my other tiles look great as well , I think it just needs my furniture in there at least you'll be in your home soon and it looks awesome just sent langdons a variation for what they owe me on my room for everything I paid full price for also paid 4 grand I dealt with Brad his a lier also my kitchen bench is shorter now they have to explain to me there to busy adding costs and giving you less

Beautiful print, great work. We are still waiting to hear about compensation for garage not being the same as the Aspire garage. My husband was on the phone to area manager this morning. Fingers crossed they come to an agreement.[/quote]Will show you how to do them put frames on them

Trippypossum
kathysangel
Trippypossum

Beautiful print, great work. We are still waiting to hear about compensation for garage not being the same as the Aspire garage. My husband was on the phone to area manager this morning. Fingers crossed they come to an agreement.[/quote]Just keep going at them there not backwards in charging you see I was getting the pantry from aspire than I changed it like yours without the sink I asked them to work out variations for this and tiles 48 dollars for tiles on splash back told them to go back to the drawing board and get it straightened out

QA was today, handover set for 26th oct, fingers crossed. Few things to be done eg: toilet roll holders, paint fixes, bathroom door lock fixes etc , picked out a nice setting for my alfresco area. Building has been stressful, but overall I’m happy with our home. Can’t wait for the final build touches so I can settle in and prepare my current home for stayz rental

Love the night lights

Trippypossum
QA was today, handover set for 26th oct, fingers crossed. Few things to be done eg: toilet roll holders, paint fixes, bathroom door lock fixes etc , picked out a nice setting for my alfresco area. Building has been stressful, but overall I’m happy with our home. Can’t wait for the final build touches so I can settle in and prepare my current home for stayz rental

Keeping my fingers crossed and toes what a journey with the ups and downs alls looking great

Trippypossum
Love the night lights

Looks fantastic

kathysangel
Trippypossum

Keeping my fingers crossed and toes what a journey with the ups and downs alls looking great

It has been a journey cant wait to see it all set up your be getting excited and your got the bar for my room awesome well done

kathysangel
kathysangel
Trippypossum

It has been a journey cant wait to see it all set up your be getting excited and your got the bar for my room awesome well done

It sure has and mu journeys still going

kathysangel
kathysangel
kathysangel
[quote="Trippypossum"]QA was today, handover set for 26th oct, fingers crossed. Few things to be done eg: toilet roll holders, paint fixes, bathroom door lock fixes etc , picked out a nice setting for my alfresco area. Building has been stressful, but overall I’m happy with our home. Can’t wait for the final build touches so I can settle in and prepare my current home for stayz rental

It sure has and my journeys still going hopefully my house will be finished

[/quote]

Looks great
Trippypossum

Trippypossum
Love the night lights

Looking awesome

Handover is set for Friday. Fence is up, just waiting on gates 🙂

Trippypossum
Handover is set for Friday. Fence is up, just waiting on gates

Wow it must be exciting where did they put your close line they were putting mine down the side of my house couldnt even move what a stupid idea told them to put it at the end

Trippypossum

Congratulations 2 days to go

kathysangel
Trippypossum

Same colour fence as mine I went with the lighter colour as well not the monument

Congratulations 2 days to go [/quote]Same colour fence as mine I went with the lighter colour as well not the monument[/quote]
We went paperbark for fence but monument for gate

Trippypossum
Same colour fence as mine I went with the lighter colour as well not the monument[/quote]
We went paperbark for fence but monument for gate

[/quote]Hope all went well on your move congradulations on your new home two weeks and I'll be in my home cant wait

Handover done, Langdons provided a wonderful gift pack. Came in handy on our first night. 😀

Trippypossum
Handover done, Langdons provided a wonderful gift pack. Came in handy on our first night.

That's awesome I'll get mine on the 8th how have you settled in

Related
21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

26/03/2024
JG King Home builders delay in construction

General Discussion

So, did they give you a reason? Weather? Slab not poured??

30/04/2024
Home builders for battleaxe block in Hornsby LGA

Building A New House

Hey Setsquare Firstly thank you to all the kind comments here. Now to answer your question, it comes down to what budget you have. New South homes who are based at…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum