Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Ben Trager homes Eliza Ponds Coogee

Page 6 of 29
Nyssa+Lachlan
I was hoping you would say that! I love your external colour scheme and we chose a dune roof too, and I've been struggling to find something with greys in it!

I know how u feel it is so tough! Especially with dune looking so brown on the swatch! But it does change in the light too I love it! Have you picked your render colours already?

Kryssti
Ben trager build 2015/2016
No struggling with it still

The roof looks different again in these pics.. I can't remember our render colours off the top of my head but I'll have a flick through tomorrow and post you the names if you like? Who are you building through?

Kryssti
Thank you that would be great! We're building with Simonds

kryssti13
DandyDons83
Yes, the pool is going in on 23 November. Although I hope to be pretty near keys by then.

That's great! Did you organise that at pre start or are they pretty lenient if it's outside work after lock up?

Kryssti

I'm not sure. We had it booked for that date months and months ago. Didn't want to put it off so it would be ready to go when we did get keys. Just had to send them through the plans. They said ok pretty quick though

No more progress but the pups seem to feel pretty at home impersonating our brickies

Kryssti
They look very at home!

Nyssa+Lachlan
They look very at home!

They do don't they
I have left my house paperwork at the office but I have being racking my brain trying to remember our render colours for you! I think the dark is jumbo and light is pipe clay?? Will double check though when I have it haha

Kryssti
If you copied the Baldivis display then yep those are your colours as we looked to do the same
Went past the block yesterday morning and saw brickies on site yay! Went back yesterday arvo to see the progress and they had done the walk in pantry.... Lol I can't complain because it is happening quick but there's not a lot left to do maybe 2 days work so was pretty upset that's was a day's work! Hopefully see something more today:)

Kryssti
archetto
If you copied the Baldivis display then yep those are your colours as we looked to do the same

Aw thanks arch:) they are the ones then! We just did that entire outside to speed up our decision making haha paint was hard enough

Kryssti
archetto

What did you end up going with arch I love your colours!

Kryssti
Thanks! We had our heart set on the baldivis display colours the whole time until we got to prestart lol. Our main render is Heifer and the feature wall is Malay Grey
archetto
Thanks! We had our heart set on the baldivis display colours the whole time until we got to prestart lol. Our main render is Heifer and the feature wall is Malay Grey

No way!! As soon as I saw Malay grey at prestart I was like... Oh my.. Hahaha but I was to chicken! It looks amazing in real life!

Kryssti
Yeah we really like the colours we picked, my partner wasn't convinced to begin with, I was like nahh it'll be fine! The first day he saw it he said he hated it haha and now he loves them! And goes on about how glad he is we picked them...men! This is why they should always listen to us

I look forward to seeing yours, did you do the similar layout of the colours as the display?
Hahahah exactly! We are always right they should just know by now hahaha. Yes pretty close to the display! Starting to wish I did more dark but hoping they just muck it up and do extra like yours hahahha

Kryssti
Haha
I'd like to think all their mistakes are ironed out by the time they get to that stage of your build, for your sake!
Fingers crossed! Have a lot of saving to go though so won't shudder to much if we hit some delays soon this is our render at the front:)

Kryssti
Oh cool! You have a nice elevation! BTH build such nice looking homes, so in that regard I don't regret my choice of builder at least!
One of those days where I'm just bursting with excitement again and can't stop looking through the plans!!:)

Can't wait for a second floor!! So exciting !

Kryssti
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum