Join Login
Building ForumBuilding Standards; Getting It Right!

What does "Match C/B Stone" mean?

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Another quick question which somebody probably can answer.

In our contract the term "Match C/B Stone" as colour option for the render is used. I can remember to have selected a certain colour (somehow an earth/beige colour) which I found out now being described like this. The brick is yellow.
What can I expect now? What does "match C/B" stand for?

Thanks,

Chris
i guess it would mean to match colorbond color stone.
borg
i guess it would mean to match colorbond color stone.

Hmm, so I agreed to a colour which they decide would "match" the colorbond garage gate and brick? Hopefully the outcome "matches" in my eyes as well. Probably hard to argue what "matches" or not?! Was probably not realls smart to have it signed like this

Regards,

Chris
Yes, it means that they are going to use a paint that is 'matched' to the colour Stone by Colorbond
wizard
Yes, it means that they are going to use a paint that is 'matched' to the colour Stone by Colorbond

Thanks, couldn't find "stone" on colorbond's website but found something from DULUX which comes close to our chosen colour. Strange, because they aslo specified the brand which is Haymes and they use their own colour codes.

Regards,

Chris
Related
3/09/2023
Natural stone- stain removal and gloss sealing

General Discussion

Hi, planning on using the attached stone pieces in my bathroom. I want to remove stains and gloss seal. Can I get some advice on best way to remove stains and best…

4/10/2023
DIY External facade stone cladding

General Discussion

Re my second point – yes exactly. And often it may take additional time if the manufacturer recommends no more than X meters…

10/12/2023
Small black specks appearing on new white Caesar Stone

Kitchen Corner

Thankyou for your advice. We do have Caesar coming out and hopefully resolve the issue for us.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding Standards; Getting It Right!
Home
Pros
Forum