Join Login
Building ForumMove Management

Removalists Melbourne. Need a good one. Any recommendations?

Page 1 of 1
My wife and I are moving soon, and we're getting too old to do it ourselves. I rang a few companies and I've had quotes from $80 to $160 per hour. I'm a little hesitant to go with Mr $80, would rather pay for quality but I thought I'd check here to see if I can get any reliable feedback to see if I can get the best of both worlds. Any advice appreciated.
I used Moving Angels recently. Thet did a great job of packing, and unpacking my goods in the new house.
It's a women-only team though, so they won't help in lifting heavy furniture for instance.
Peter sadler removals. Our friends and family always go with them. They did our move for less than a half day for a 4 bedroom house. This already included the 40 minute drive from our old place to new.
I am not sure if I am allow to share link here though. We contacted SmartBox Mobile Self Storage during our move in Camberwell. We are transferring to a smaller space so we need some of our stuff stored else where. I heard from colleagues that they have a good service so we tried them.
Related
22/10/2023
Weird older Shower Unit, Does Any one know anything about it

Bathrooms and Laundry

I had an old shower unit that broke on me and when I took it off, there were only 2 water pipes, instead of the normal 2 water pipes and a shower head pipe. S o I…

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

21/05/2024
Landscaping recommendations in Melbourne for New Build

Landscape & Garden Design

Yes, I was happy with the work, bar a few small things. Overall, communication could have been better though. However, I found them reliable and did good work at a…

You are here
Building ForumMove Management
Home
Pros
Forum