Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Window Price Lists

Page 1 of 1
I'm wondering if anyone knows if companies like bradnams and Steg provide price lists for their standard windows to builders? If anyone has one could they send it to me please?
Stegbar used to put it on their website, check there.
Newcastle373737
I'm wondering if anyone knows if companies like bradnams and Steg provide price lists for their standard windows to builders? If anyone has one could they send it to me please?

i had a quote for a couple custom windows from Bradnams earlier this year if that helps.
Newcastle373737

If you want a quote, just ask... no obligation.
Related
18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

18/07/2023
Unusual Delays and Significant Price Increase During Pre-con

Building A New House

Just to makea point about this, an approach that some people have found sucessful in negotiating these rises down, Is to provide some workings to the builder, specifying…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum