Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Looking for a Part...

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I have an old shower screen and the plastic towel rail/handle has snapped.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can find one (pic attached), or even the name. I cant seem to find one on google.

Do you know anyone with a 3D printer?
SaveH2O
Do you know anyone with a 3D printer?

Unfortunately not
10 years ago we had to replace some plastic parts on a 80’s or 90’s shower screen in a house we had purchased. The shower door was actually taken off and stored under the house so best guess was the previous owner had given up on finding the parts.

I don’t remember why we went down this path but I took the broken parts into a old school glass replacement business. The owner took one look and told me the manufacturer name and street address. I think the total cost was to hour return trip and $12 for the parts. I assume glass replacement businesses would still make good money from broken shower screens.

Related
21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

5/12/2023
Hi, I'm looking for a structural solution to stand alone pic

General Discussion

Sorry! I'm new to this forum and have made a mistake in my posting! I'm looking for a structural solution to a stand alone wooden pickets fence with no structural rail…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum