Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Please recommend rimless back-to-wall toilet

Page 1 of 1
Finishing our build and on the market after quality back-to-wall toilet suites. Budget is up to $1k each.

If you finished building recently and moved into your new house (let's say in the last 2 years), what toilet did you get and do you have any regrets?

We just want something that is good quality, won't leak or need repairs every now and then, flushes well etc.

We've been to a few showrooms, but when try to google the models we like, we find mostly negative feedbacks.

Would love and appreciate if people share their experiences, preferably including brand/model
We went with the Caroma Luna square cleanflush. Close coupled and back to wall.
They have worked perfectly and weren't ridiculously expensive.
I just checked some reviews and they seem to be mixed, but I honestly wonder sometimes about those.
Ours do everything a toilet is meant to do and I would recommend.
Thanks Chippy,

Yes this the the Caroma we liked and wanted to buy originally, but I also find mixed reviews + our plumber says that Carina's seals just don't last and have to be replaced regularly. How long you've been having yours?
We've been in a year now and have had no issues.
Our last house had toilets with Geberit flush mechanisms and we had heaps of issues. They leaked often and you had to replace the whole unit rather than a simple rubber seal.
That's why I went with the Caroma this time.
I'm in the building game and went to my plumbing supplier. He could've sold me a more expensive toilet but said he recommend them as a good quality toilet.
As I said, we have had none of the issues that some of the reviews mentioned (not flushing clean etc) and my plumber had no issues installing them so all in all I'm very happy.
https://fienza.com.au/product/koko-riml ... oss-white/

We have this one. Used in our last house too
Related
27/07/2023
Adding a toilet/wash room to small house

General Discussion

Hey, I am wanting to add a second toilet to my house, bit we have limited room. There is a hallway/entry that is never used, so was thinking this could be an option. Only…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

16/04/2024
Top Floor Toilet Recurrently Blocking

Bathrooms and Laundry

I have a toilet that blocks up on the top (2nd) floor of a property. The toilets on the 1st and ground floor are OK) Blockage clears when the using a plunger. But…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum