Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

water heat

Page 1 of 1
Is there a water heating system that can keep the water warm in the bath tub all day? (without having to refill)
ussmc
Is there a water heating system that can keep the water warm in the bath tub all day? (without having to refill)

Yep, it’s called a spa.
gillybean
ussmc

Yep, it’s called a spa.

Yes, I'm looking for a 'freestanding spa bath,' & it appears only Decina makes them. Sadly, their heat pump can only keep the water warm in the bath for only 20 mins. That sucks... I want to keep the water all day without having to refill. Is there such thing?
I think to run the heat pump on a normal free standing bath-type spa all day to keep the water warm would cost you a fortune.

Try these guys

https://www.aqva.com.au/

Give them a call.

Endless Pools and Spas would also be a good place to ask these questions.
$5 bucks on Aliexpress

Also buy a cover.
Related
25/02/2024
How to exhaust heat from closed in veranda

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

There may be answers here but can't find anything. I have a closed in veranda, four windows. North facing, just had sunblock blinds installed. A bit cooler (actually…

2/05/2024
Brick vents to cool the structure and release heat

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Shade the brick with large eves. Since going to minimum of 600mm eaves on my build, I've noticed much improved cooling off the house after hot summer days. Can see the…

4/06/2024
New home build: Heat pump HWS instead of Rainwater tank

Building A New House

There is a difference in meaning between "available" and "connected" but the whole thing is ridiculous as the Victorian regulations bizzarely preference gas, not…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum