Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Bathroom planning

Page 1 of 1
I am planning a new home and have two questions for the bathroom community. Firstly does anyone know how to prevent the etching that results from soap buildup on glass screens? Is it related to the quality of the screens or the type of soap you use? I’m a regular cleaner and have tried just about everything, including steam cleaners., and Id like to take preventative action in my new home. Also does anyone have charcoal coloured tiles and are they a pain to keep clean?

Do you have enough room for one of those walk in showers with tiled walls instead? Voila! No glass, no problem!

I’ll google that ! Don’t like my chances though...

Like this

Or this

We have charcoal tiles (two types) and no cleaning issues so far after a month in. Biggest issue has been cleaning the overspray from the painters, but tiles are tough so just need a bit of elbow grease.
Hillsbuilds

Like this

Or this

They look great. Might be possible I think. Thanks

Thanks. Are you happy with how they look?

Teaswizzler

Who? Me?
arcadelt
Teaswizzler

Who? Me?

Yes , sorry I didn’t post that properly. I meant how the charcoal tiles look with the rest of the bathroom.

Teaswizzler
I meant how the charcoal tiles look with the rest of the bathroom.

They look very nice. A bit tough to photograph a small space but here are some shots taken before the bathrooms were completely finished.

arcadelt
Teaswizzler
I meant how the charcoal tiles look with the rest of the bathroom.

They look very nice. A bit tough to photograph a small space but here are some shots taken before the bathrooms were completely finished.

Classy

Related
11/09/2023
Building a Duplex on Sloping Block in a flood planning area

Building A New House

Give Jonathan a call. Tell him you know me. He is in my opinion the best surveyor I have ever worked with. His number is 0425 285 622 All the best Simeon

3/02/2024
Overshadowing clarification - planning - SL housing

General Discussion

I am not based in Victoria however i had a quick look into your question to understand what you were asking. The way I read the regulations, overshadowing relates to the…

12/04/2024
Two kitchens in one house - planning rules

General Discussion

"is it exempt or do I need to get permission from council" Call your Council and ask them

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum