Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

How to clean my bathroom tiles?

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
Is there any way to restore, or as a second option, to clean my bathroom tiles. They have hard water on them and also have orange in between the grouts any ideas for getting them clean. I don’t mind doing some extra work around the house , but the bathroom cleaning causing me some headaches. I keep thinking there has got to be easier way. Any tips on a really good cleaner? I have read tips for deep cleaning bathroom from http://www.rbcclean.com/blog/cleaning-t ... -bathroom/ it seems very impressive. Any help with ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Vinegar will get rid of that orange stuff that is mould starting. Use an old toothbrush of scrubbing brush and it will help get rid of the buildup on the tiles as well.

Simonds homes precinct.
Related
3/06/2024
clean outdoor porcelain tiles

Outdoor Living

I’ve just had some outdoor textured porcelain tiles installed, and they’re already getting a bit dirty from all the trees and leaves that are around. I’m looking at…

22/04/2024
Best way to clean and fix the pavement

Landscape & Garden Design

I have stone pavement (?) in my backyard around the pool. I have not tended to them and so there is moss growing on them. I intend to clean them but was wondering what the…

8/09/2023
Can you cover up a window in a bathroom ?

Bathrooms and Laundry

No probs, thanks for the reply...

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum