Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Grey Bathroom Colour Schemes

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys

Im just wondering ifyou can please post pictures of your bathrooms which are in a grey/white colour sheme so i can get inspiration from please..

at the moment i have two colour scheme one dark grey the ther light grey but doubting the dark grey esp as i think it could maybe look too dark in the bathroom?

Our ensuite. Not finished yet but getting there.

I was looking for a new bathroom vanity online a few days ago and one site seemed to have nothing but grey bathrooms for all their product photography. Check out their vanities section http://www.vanityfactory.com.au 90% of them are grey - what's with that!!
I've posted before in another thread you should check out requesting grey bathrooms where there were some other beautiful grey bathrooms. Our ensuite is grey, white and wood

Beautiful AKB!
beautiful thank you!

Here is how I did mine

sco77k

Hi Sco77k,

I love your bathroom, its gorgeous
Those hexagonal tiles <3 I was just wondering, how long is your bath (or is it the kado arc?) and how wide is your bathroom please? I'm planning a similar layout but not sure of dimensions.

Cheers

Hi! Thanks! my bathroom is exactly 4x2m and the bath is the Kado Arc 1745mm long
I thought it was! That's my dream bath
is it as amazing as I'm daydreaming about?
Thanks, thats very helpful.

Pretty plain so far...!

Edit: The tiles look black here but they are a dark grey.
A
Following
precision187 what tiles are your grey ones?

Meshelf they are called Nu Marble Grigio

precision187
Meshelf they are called Nu Marble Grigio

Thank you! They look good, will look into those.

loving these bathrooms! We are doing grey white and timber too...but thinking of adding marble

Justalittlebithippy
sco77k

Really like your bathroom, just wondering do you have the names of the floor tiles and those hexagonal tiles?

I haven't seen them in my local shops.

Cheers
gumby
greengumby
Justalittlebithippy
sco77k

Really like your bathroom, just wondering do you have the names of the floor tiles and those hexagonal tiles?

I haven't seen them in my local shops.

Cheers
gumby

Hi Gumby,

Sorry can't remember the names but both from Beaumont Tiles. If you show them the photos they should be able to tell you!
Hello everybody.glad that he was in this thread, because the very dream of repairing the bathroom in gray.Great idea, thanks.I already have the idea to buy this faucet http://bit.ly/28IDERd. and all the parts do not chrome and black. I think it's not bad.I'd be happy advice
Related
8/09/2023
Can you cover up a window in a bathroom ?

Bathrooms and Laundry

No probs, thanks for the reply...

24/07/2023
Bathroom/Laundry Combo

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hey all, Hoping for some inspiration for my bathroom laundry combo. The tiles are in good condition, as is the bathtub. I’ve given it a coat of white paint and added…

2/08/2023
Ramping Carpet Up To Bathroom Level

General Discussion

they can, it's a fairly standard solution when the slab isn't recessed. the falls need to be in the main floor, if it hasn't been done then you need to ask them to redo…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum