Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Quick, easy (but stylish) shower solutions

Page 1 of 1
Hello

About to renovate a terrace i(new kitchen & new bathrooms). Involves three new bathrooms - all from scratch. (existing bathrooms will be demolished). Thinking rubber flooring.

I do not think that I can live with tiles and grout problems again.
Also the bathrooms have to happen very quickly because we cannot lose too much rental time. From past experience, there was a long wait time with water proofing & tiling and the inevitable delays in coordinating it all.

Therefore, we are considering the option of ready made shower enclosures. There seem to be many acrylic options but many look / feel a bit cheap. Can anyone suggest some brands for some stylish options in acrylic or indeed any material? Stainless steel?

Any alternative ideas for quick good looking solutions?

Thanks!
Englefield have a corner acrylic shower wall and base combo which you can buy from Masters, or you can also just get sheets of acrylic and use them to tile the wall instead.
Related
25/03/2024
Metricon stylish aircon vents

Building A New House

retail its around double the price of a similar sized actron/dakin system from memory, They are excellent systems though. But with how builder gouge on AC/heating, you…

30/08/2023
Frame Overhang Solutions

Building A New House

In the end, two pieces of treated timber (20mm thick) were bolted onto the joists and planed when there was too much sticking out. Passed inspection.

13/09/2023
Drainage solutions

General Discussion

I would find out how deep your clay base is and depending on the depth install a cut off drain which is more than a normal agi drain. Where the neighbouring walls is…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum