Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Bath tap with shower option

Page 1 of 1
A few years ago I had our bath tap replaced with one that had a hand-held shower attached, something like this:

Unfortunately I no longer know where I got it from or what brand it was. Does anyone know where I can something similar in Australia that would be relatively easy for a plumber to fix replacing a standard bath tap?
Here's a bath spout with diverter but I don't know how much it costs

http://www.lushbathrooms.com.au/product ... h-diverter
Thanks HomeAngels, that's getting close, but that one doesn't seem to have the tap lever attached. I need a single unit.
HELLO, SEARCH
BATH TUB DIVERTOR SPOUTS
ON THE NET
PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM
thanks jim
Thanks roundbathcompany. That's how I started looking and how I found the above image. Unfortunately I couldn't find any like it on Australian sites--i.e. ones that have the tap lever as well as the spout with the diverter. I'll keep looking.
http://www.mytap.com.au/bathtub-taps-c-37.html
Thanks so much for the link, jaymak. I was hoping for one that would replace a tap with a single inlet. That one appears to have two inlets.
There's quite a few there, maybe go through those pages and I believe you will find one. I googled that in less than 10 seconds, I'm sure you'll find something.
Yes, Google is our friend. Haven't found what I am hoping for, yet, but I'll keep looking. Thanks again for your time and help.
Related
13/04/2024
Regulations for shower over bath

General Discussion

You need to reference the manufactures installation guide, your supplier may have strengthened the base where it is not required to sit on a bed.

24/09/2023
Flooring option for bedroom and passage

Flooring & Floor Covering

Newbie question for flooring options. We are thinking of changing the flooring for bedrooms and passage area. Last time we looked at flooring options was almost 8years…

7/04/2024
XCEM Alphafloor vs Hebel Power Floor Subfloor option

Building A New House

Would also like an opinion from anyone that has used xcem over hebel for floors. Thanks

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum