Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

bathroom window issue/ advice

Page 1 of 1
Ok, so I go to my new house today, the tiler is doing the bathrooms, wall tiles white, floor and feature wall a rusted metal dark tile. Awesome, then I notice, the window, has a frame around it, like a picture frame, I never noticed before, the tiles do not tile up to edge. its a framed window (wood i guess)

too late to change it, but can i make this look more modern? what colour do i paint it? Can i remove it and replace it with something else (obviously i cant move the tiles now) but this wooden frame looks old fashion my house is ultra modern....

ahhhhhhhhhh
chrisgeorge
Ok, so I go to my new house today, the tiler is doing the bathrooms, wall tiles white, floor and feature wall a rusted metal dark tile. Awesome, then I notice, the window, has a frame around it, like a picture frame, I never noticed before, the tiles do not tile up to edge. its a framed window (wood i guess)

too late to change it, but can i make this look more modern? what colour do i paint it? Can i remove it and replace it with something else (obviously i cant move the tiles now) but this wooden frame looks old fashion my house is ultra modern....

ahhhhhhhhhh

um, a picture of it might be useful ....
Can you post a picture of it? I can't imagine how it looks like, sorry.
Think you will find most houses are done this way.
I pay extra to get the window sills tiled too.
Related
8/09/2023
Can you cover up a window in a bathroom ?

Bathrooms and Laundry

No probs, thanks for the reply...

19/07/2023
URGENT·····Garage Boundary Wall Water Proofing Issue

Building A New House

thanks Chippy, i hope they have applied sealer but i am doubt to be honest, so i am gonna do this job after handover.

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum