Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Anyone who is renovating bathroom or laundry in Perth

Page 1 of 1
Hi All

We are gutting our bathrooms and laundry and thought i would share.
There is a place in Osborne Park called Bathroom Outlet. They have gorgeous taps (flick mixers) at a reasonable price.

I went in their today and bought sink taps $169 each less 25% discount.
Laundry trough $80
Big Mirrors
We bought a 1800mm x 1000mm for $175
They also have 750mm wide, and 1500mm wide which we also bought but cant remember the price.

They also have a large range of vanitys with engineered stone tops and lacquered doors as well. As usual they dont fit where we need them to. lol Ours have to be tailor made. Got that organised today as well. Yahoo.

They have really gorgeous shower heads. We got really big square ones.

There is another shop around the corner where i got 400mmx400mm square sinks for bathrooms. Go in like the old type of sinks just square. $95 each.

Imported ceramics have a sale on at the moment. 600x300 gloss white wall tiles. $25/mtr. Thank goodness for that when we have 100 square metres of these just for the walls. They also have 50% off alot of other tiles.

Got toilets with no s bends and a self closing lid for $350 each. No more falling toilet lids in middle of the night. Same type of thing at Reece were around $800 mark.

Is anyone like me who is over looking at stuff for renos? Builders were here today crashing and bashing and even working tomorrow. Then we get a week or two of peace and then back again.

We go away in six weeks and when we get back extention,bathrooms and timber floor will all be done. Only ballustrading, carpet, and painters will be left to go. Not one thing in our house will be original. Everything has been gutted and replaced. Even the internal doors.

Caz
We're looking at doing our bathroom. We've collected stuff for it over the last couple years! Should finally get onto getting it done soon thank god! I'm still looking for a shower head. I've decided on the big circular ones with the hand held. I can't belive that you can spend nearly $1000 for plastic! So have found some on the net and round Ozzie Park up to $500. I'm hoping to get one with a mixer on it. We're also waiting on getting the cabinet made but are having problems with the cabinet maker. It's really frustrating.
Related
24/07/2023
Bathroom/Laundry Combo

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hey all, Hoping for some inspiration for my bathroom laundry combo. The tiles are in good condition, as is the bathtub. I’ve given it a coat of white paint and added…

2/04/2024
Floor plan renovation help for bathroom/laundry

Bathrooms and Laundry

This is a very tight fit, I'm not sure if you'll be able to achieve what you've described. Would you consider accessing the separate toilet from the laundry? If so maybe…

13/10/2023
Renovating new home - Asbestos question

Renovation + Home Improvement

What you are looking at is fibrous plaster, true gypsum, it is cast on horizontal beds with fibers included to give strength. I has no Asbestos in it. Houses before 1985…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum