Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

50mm bath waste connector...

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to find a 50mm bath waste connector for a new (ok obviously old since new baths have 40mm fittings) bath. The only 50mm fitting I could find was at Bunnings (it's tapered: 70-50mm), but it was for a sink and won't fit the bath.

I had a look at my local Mitre10 but they didn't stock any. Only horrible plastic ones in 40mm. With stocktake coming up, I suspect everyone is running their supplies down. I'll have to check the local plumbers and/or Reece on Monday - they're closed today. Does anyone where I can source a 50mm bath waste fitting (preferably in chrome) - either plugged or popup (no overflow)? I did find one online for $165 which is a bit excessive for a drain outlet!

Barney.
(Hamilton 3300).
Hi,

I would try Reece

Cheers
do you mean 50mm hole in bath or 50mm pipe? if its the hole in the bath try some UK on line shops. i picked up a shower p-trap when i was over there at Christmas. only needs 75mm clearance.

try www.screwfix.co.uk or www.tradetools.co.uk
FYI.

Digging up an old thread - had a couple of guys interested in the 40mm to 50mm waste connector.
Thought I would post link in case any one is looking for the same.

40 to 50mm connector

Cheers
Related
25/10/2023
Freestanding bath taps and kids

Bathrooms and Laundry

Bathroom renovation will likely include a back-to-corner bath and we’re considering a freestanding tap with hand-held shower such as the picture included. My hesitation…

26/11/2023
Frameless bath screen.

General Discussion

Thanks for the advise,much appreciatedđź‘Ť

13/04/2024
Regulations for shower over bath

General Discussion

You need to reference the manufactures installation guide, your supplier may have strengthened the base where it is not required to sit on a bed.

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum