Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Tiled Shower Base question.

Page 1 of 1
OK question for everyone………

Has anyone with or that has had a tiled shower base ever had a decorative tile feature on the ground/base?

I want one that leads towards the drainage point from the wall decorative tiles but I have been told it's not possible. I have seen it before in a magazine.

Has anyone got something similar or know of an image of one I've searched everywhere.
My brother's shower has the pebble tiles running in a strip down one wall, then it continues on the floor of the shower. I don't have a pic of though. He built with porter davis so have a look at their website as there may be some photos.
HomeAngels
My brother's shower has the pebble tiles running in a strip down one wall, then it continues on the floor of the shower. I don't have a pic of though. He built with porter davis so have a look at their website as there may be some photos.

This is what we have planned for our ensuite shower. I can't help with pics as it hasn't been done yet, still a couple of weeks away.
Thanks guys. So not only can it be done, but i must have ok taste if others are doing something the same or similar!

If anyone has any pics please send them through would be a great help
Related
11/12/2023
POLYMARBLE shower base

Bathrooms and Laundry

I have seen poly marble shower bases last in excess of 30 years

20/06/2023
Gutter cleaning tools for concrete tiled roof.

General Discussion

No, I even have sections of narrowness where the tiles won't slide up any further. When I manage some spare time, I might play around with the first DIY part of my…

24/02/2024
Surfmist tiled roof - unsure about gutter colour

General Discussion

Thank you so much. We ended going with the terrain that’s part of our brick.

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum