Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Cost converting spare bedroom into a bathroom

Page 1 of 1
l know it would depend on many things , but roughly what sort of cost is it to convert a spare bedroom into a bathroom
jimbo73
l know it would depend on many things , but roughly what sort of cost is it to convert a spare bedroom into a bathroom

start from at least $20,000 just for fixtures and finishes and then add on for moving plumbing and extra for a concrete floored house...the last new bathroom we installed in a non bath room cost about $40,000 but, as you said, it depends.... can you share a floorplan of existing house with dimensions ...not just the bedroom you want to sacrifice and what are the floors, walls, windows and roof structure built out of?
Related
19/07/2023
Spare Monier Tudor Barrummandi concrete tiles

General Discussion

Our house was completed 8 years ago. Builder did not leave any spare roof tiles behind. Just found out that one tile is cracked. Wanted to replace the tile but most…

26/08/2023
renovate bathroom remove step up into ensuite

Bathrooms and Laundry

the step up is 30mm and wanting it to be flat . how much does the concrete have to be lowered .we plan on removing bath and lenghten shower and adding seat. the old bath…

5/03/2024
Converting window to door

General Discussion

If I hire a contractor to convert a window to a sliding door will I need to show them Council approval paperwork? That is, if I want to take a risk of carrying out the…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum