Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Floor plan renovation help for bathroom/laundry

Page 1 of 1
Hi all, we are undertaking a bathroom renovation this year and we are hoping to make better use of this space. We are hoping squeeze a bath and second toilet into the current footprint. We’d like to avoid a shower over bath if we can. We had one idea to move the laundry door and enter the laundry through the current linen cupboard and then use the awkward wasted space where the current laundry entrance is for a vanity/3 way bathroom and then have a bath, shower and toilet in the bathroom. I’d love any other suggestions anyone may have. The bathroom and laundry are currently each approx 1800 x 2300 and the toilet is 950 wide.

This is a very tight fit, I'm not sure if you'll be able to achieve what you've described. Would you consider accessing the separate toilet from the laundry? If so maybe the attached sketch could work.

You'd lose your storage cupboard though, so you'd need to incorporate it into the laundry or bathroom cupboards.

Related
22/04/2024
Floor plan renovation help

General Discussion

we need accurate dimensions as well as the number of bedrooms and bathrooms needed etc to make specific suggestions but, based on estimated rooms sizes, it could be…

28/02/2024
Laundry Floor Help Please!

General Discussion

The requirement is for a waterstop to be installed to the entries of the room, (a small aluminum 'L' angle to retain the water to within the room) can't see if they have…

24/07/2023
Bathroom/Laundry Combo

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hey all, Hoping for some inspiration for my bathroom laundry combo. The tiles are in good condition, as is the bathtub. I’ve given it a coat of white paint and added…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum