Join Login
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry

Finding an old tile - Beaumonts Alto Eggshell

Page 1 of 1
I have a 10 year old house, and have just had a shower screen replaced as it was starting to look in poor condition. I was thinking of doing it myself (I will next time) but got Stegbar to do it. Long story short, nothing is square, and there are now holes in the polished porcelain tiles in very visible places. Of course being 10 years old, the tile is discontinued and I've tried everywhere with no luck.

As a last resort, I was hoping maybe someone had a few Alto Eggshell, polished porcelain tiles they would be willing to sell. I will arrange transport if not in S E Qld.
Thanks
Could try calling the Tile Library in Perth 08 9242 8500
Althom
Could try calling the Tile Library in Perth 08 9242 8500

Thanks Althom, but already tried them. No good.
sheesh and they call themselves a library
Ex-Hasbeen
I have a 10 year old house, and have just had a shower screen replaced as it was starting to look in poor condition. I was thinking of doing it myself (I will next time) but got Stegbar to do it. Long story short, nothing is square, and there are now holes in the polished porcelain tiles in very visible places. Of course being 10 years old, the tile is discontinued and I've tried everywhere with no luck.

As a last resort, I was hoping maybe someone had a few Alto Eggshell, polished porcelain tiles they would be willing to sell. I will arrange transport if not in S E Qld.
Thanks

How many do you need? I may have a few? Not enough to tile the room I want to do but can’t find them anywhere.
Kateo
Ex-Hasbeen

Thanks

How many do you need? I may have a few? Not enough to tile the room I want to do but can’t find them anywhere.

Kateo,
I need 4 at a minimum, but ideally 7. Are yours 600 x 300mm? I forgot to mention that in the original post.

Thanks
Ex-Hasbeen
Kateo
Ex-Hasbeen

Thanks

Kateo,
I need 4 at a minimum, but ideally 7. Are yours 600 x 300mm? I forgot to mention that in the original post.

Thanks

Sorry - they are 600 x 600
Kateo

That might still be suitable, as a wet saw would be able to cut them well enough for where they need to go. What city are you in?
Ex-Hasbeen
Kateo

That might still be suitable, as a wet saw would be able to cut them well enough for where they need to go. What city are you in?

Brisbane - I will speak to my husband and see what he has
Kateo
Ex-Hasbeen
Kateo

Thanks. I'm in Brisbane too. Samford area, but will travel.
And if you have 600 x 600, I would only require 3 or 4 of them.
Kateo
Ex-Hasbeen
Kateo

Hi Kateo,
Are you able to spare any of the tiles?

Thanks
Tony
Related
15/01/2024
Finding materials in stormwater drain

General Discussion

in the stormwater pit or the drain? Those dont look like theyd fit in the drain. Separately, the pits do get stuff in them during the course of the build. For the most…

26/06/2023
Restoration of old cupboard

General Discussion

Hi I bought an old cupboard that is in desperate need of some TLC. I was seeking some advice as to the best product to use to give it an oil but also bring it to life a…

17/08/2023
26 year old Colorbond roof. Repaint or replace?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Your house roof does not show rusting other than some surface rust on the flashings. In my opinion you dont need to replace or paint the roof other than treat surface rust…

You are here
Building ForumBathrooms and Laundry
Home
Pros
Forum