Join Login
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design

DSMA Clear for domestic lawn weed control

Page 1 of 1
I have used DSMA Clear in the past to try and keep broadleaf weeds (and buffalo runners from next door) under control in my couch lawn (live in Nth Qld). I will try and buy some more as it does work but I've heard it is restricted these days.

Does anyone know if DSMA Clear can be purchased over the counter? Is there a better product on the market these days?

I have a particular problem with nut grass is one area. Any special remedies for this lawn pest?
You can use an over the counter paspalum killer that has DSMA in it. Dicamba will also work but might need a follow up dose for the buffalo. There is a chemical to control nut grass, just search the forum for nut grass. But again I think it is also restricted.
Endothal is what is used to control nut grass best
Related
24/02/2024
Weed problems

Landscape & Garden Design

Hi all, has anyone been ask to do the weeds in their property while in the middle of build? We are under the impression that they are in control of the site while they…

30/08/2023
Pest control. What is doing this?

General Discussion

Hi group, have some damage to the door frame and skirting board. It's a side door to the laundry area. Only has a security door. I had a termite inspection (note drill…

5/12/2023
Control Joints in Villaboard for a Bathroom

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hi All, First time poster. I was hoping to get some advice on villaboard installation within a bathroom. I have installed villaboard before, in a laundry. I think I did…

You are here
Building ForumLandscape & Garden Design
Home
Pros
Forum