Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

bar stool colour??

Page 1 of 1
what colour bar stool do you think goes in a mainly white kitchen?
our splashback is going to be a dark shade of grey tiles.

i was thinking white bar stools will blend too much, thinking of going either black or grey.

what are other peoples opinions? (not red please)
Hi hachy,
We have a mainly white kitchen with a set of black upright and overhead cupboards. We went with white bar stools because it blended rather than stuck out. Black would've matched or grey in your case but in the end we decided that we wanted the kitchen itself to be the feature rather than the bar stools.... the kitchen cost ALOT more than the bar stools!!!
There are pictures of kitchen on my thread.
Even Silver legs will give a bit of a contrast. We are going for black as we have no colour across the back of our island so hoping it will tie in with the black splashback
What colour is the bench top?
white valencia
hachy
white valencia

Ok, Black will go perfect, it'll be a nice contrast to the white.
i like warm woods. natural oak colours would go great in my opinion
so we bought 4 white bar stools today, price was good and couldn't resist.
I like white
good choice
This question is a little of track but is a question about bar stools. My kitchen island/ breakfast bar is 2100 long, should I have 2 or 3 stools?
tedsnewhome
This question is a little of track but is a question about bar stools. My kitchen island/ breakfast bar is 2100 long, should I have 2 or 3 stools?

I like the idea of odd numbers as its not expected so Id say 3 bar stools.
Related
20/01/2024
swivel bar towel holder

Bathrooms and Laundry

Please suggest a solid quality swivel bar towel holder in bathrooms & bedrooms from…

30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

8/07/2023
Variation in white tile colour

Renovation + Home Improvement

Looking for advice on whether this variation in tile colour is acceptable. The large tile on the left was used in my main bathroom renovation 1 year ago. My ensuite…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum