Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

My Virtual Home software

Page 1 of 1
Hi, just wondering if anyone has got "MyVirtualHome" software? I've gotten myself a copy and have just started on it, it takes quite a while to get going, so has anyone completed a full house, put everything in and decorated, done all the finishes?

www.myvirtualhome.com.au is the link.
HI mek,
I've been designing our next home with this software over the last two weeks. My wife had a copy from house and garden magazine so I had a look. I haven't finished the full design yet and am only mildly competent in using the program, but I've been impressed with the ease of building up the floorplan etc.

For comparison I paid nearly 200 bucks for a real copy od viewbuild delux and found it really painful to do what I wanted, I'll stick with the freebe myvirtualhome and just dream of what I could have spent that 200 on !

You do need to get online with it to ensure the program is updated, and yes there's a couple of hiccups, like my program crashes if I zoom in too far in the plan view. etc

Cheers Phil
Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum