Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Drainage issues and water pooling

Page 1 of 1
Hi team

We have drainage problems at our house in middle south east Melbourne.

Under the house is very wet and mould has grown and I think that some of the concrete stumps have some rising damp.

There are also areas where water pools including a section along the perimeter of the house and a brick pier which also appears to have water damage.

We had the storm water system cleared which helped but didn’t fix all issues. I think we need some additional drainage solutions and seeking advice about what we should do.

The front, original, part of the house is on stumps. The rear is an extension on a slab. We bought the house there years ago ago but only moved in last month.

There are many other issues as well. Is there a drainage expert in Melbourne who could assess this? Thanks.
This is a photo of the main area of concern. Thanks

I can help you 0400021711
Need more photos from around the house including your gutters.
We have had 3 of the wettest years in a row for some time so that wouldn't be helping
Related
17/11/2023
Water Stops Missin, Drainage Issues

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hi there everyone i was hoping to get some details and some clarification on some potential defects that may have occurred our recent bathroom renovation. 1. There seems…

26/11/2023
Storm water drainage

Building A New House

Hello I am developing 2 side by side units. Wish someone can help me on the following questions 1) Which stage should be the storm water pipe installed during the new…

3/07/2023
Drainage Problem

Landscape & Garden Design

Thank you for this information.

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum