Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Macarthur Heights- Land Registration

Page 1 of 1
Macarthur Heights- Land Registration time frame:

Hi
Just wondering how long does it typically take for macarthur heights blocks to be registered? Anyone with recent experience i.e stages 4 and 5, please share your timelines
Thanks a lot
According to the site -release 25 released on 5/9/20 and release some lots from release 26 released in November 20 have anticipated registration date as Jan/Feb2021. so 5/6 months? dont know if this would be pushed back further?
I’m in stage 4 and was in a similar situation in 2018. Very frustrating waiting for registration especially they keep putting the anticipated date back. From memory registration ended up happening in March 2018. I suspect stage 5 will be the same or sometime in the first half of 2021 unless there is some extra hold up.
What was the original month of registration?
I can’t remember exactly now but maybe around July 2017. I’ve noticed last week there has been a team at stage 5 doing some work. They’ve been carting concrete from footpaths and kerbs and dumping it in the sports precinct area.
Thanks for the update. I really hope that they are close to being approved now. Ridiculous lag at their end.
Yes believe me , having gone through the same frustration with registration of stage 4, I understand fully how you feel. I notice Landcom have updated the anticipated registration to be March 2021 so fingers crossed.
I notice the Landcom website now has stage 5 as approved by Council so shouldn’t be too much longer now. Personally I’m looking forward to seeing the fence come down so I can ride my bike on the cycleway.
coref1
I notice the Landcom website now has stage 5 as approved by Council so shouldn’t be too much longer now. Personally I’m looking forward to seeing the fence come down so I can ride my bike on the cycleway.

Yes, they have said that it’s now with LRS for final stage of registration. Who knows how long can that take.

Is this cycleway a shortcut to the station by any chance?
I like to go a certain distance on each of my rides so by going to the end of stage 5 cycleway I cutout a intersection to cross on Narellan Road. I was told that the stage 5 cycleway is planned to extend under the Hume highway bridge next to the train line and into the Mt Annan botanical gardens which will also give me more options.At present the quickest way to the station for stage 5 would probably be down University then Goldsmith. When the sports precinct is finished you may save a little bit of time by following the cycleway but who knows when that will be finished.
From memory LRS took around three weeks to process stage 4 rego as they have to put all the docs in their system etc but if there’s any problems with the documents that can be held up.
Finally the fences are down in stage 5.
Oh really? Thank heavens. They took their sweet time.
I reckon. I think it may have actually registered early April but they’ve been doing some work in there so maybe they kept the fence up until they finished.
Hi,

Does anyone have the acoustic and BAL ratings for stage 5?

TIA
DM me if you still need
One
Related
26/10/2023
Queensland ceiling heights - help!

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

We bought a house in 2015 advertised as a 7/2/2, 4br up, 3br down (7br), and to date, it’s a great house. However, we’ve just had it valued and it’s come in as a…

31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

11/08/2023
Landscape backyard on a slope land

Landscape & Garden Design

Need advice on the backyard plan above. Should I excavate and cut all of the dirt to level with the house slab or semi-excavate as per photo above? Both left and right…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum