Planning to add an en-suite to one of the main bedroom. The bedroom is right next to the laundry, my plan is to use some of the space from Laundry for this extension. Hence no extension of the roof will be required.
Attached is the rough sketch of what I am trying to do.
I have a rough quote from a draftsman and he has quoted $1350 for
- Site visit and measure, establish client scope.
- Procurement of Section 149(2) Certificate from Council.
- Review local DCP and LEP
- Concept floor plan.
- Multiple Revisions allowed for.
- Final Concept floor plan (Dimensioned) with front Elevation
- Architectural Site Plans, Floor Plans, Elevations, and Sections, based on the design requirements.
- BASIX Certification for the project.
- Liaising with Consultants if and as required.
- Handling and management of the DA/CC process.
- Documentation will be supplied electronically, in PDF format. Drawings will be A3 size.
- Council/PCA and Statutory Fees
- Engineering Design
- Land Survey
- Any additional Consultants fees as required.
My knowledge is very limited around home renovation and extension hence asking the group. Is the price reasonable? any gotchas that I should be aware of?
Also, can some recommend good builder/Plumber around Penrith/Emu Plain, NSW area?