I wanna share with you my favorite recipe for barbie gatherings. This is actually what my friends and I shared on last Aussie Day. What's good about this recipe is that it only takes 5 ingredients to make and have very simple cooking process! I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silks removed
- 350g mixed tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
How to cook:
1. Prepare the grill and set the heat to medium-high. Grill the corn for 8 minutes while occasionally turning each side. Set aside.
2. After the corn has cooled, use a small serrated knife to cut the kernels from the cob. Put the kernels in a big bowl. Add the quartered tomatoes and mix the two.
3. Dust the salmon fillet with Cajun seasoning and then cook each side on grill for 2 minutes for medium or according to your liking.
4. Serve salsa to plates and then top with salmon. Serve immediately.
For proper attribution, I got this recipe online http://www.covau.com.au/blog/cajun-salm ... corn-salsa