Something that is a requirement when I do start to OB is living in the house whilst it is being built (In Tassie). The main reason is time to build and costs with renting at the same time. I've googled relentlessly and found some info.
My question is what is the minimum work required?
1. Waterproof. Ok so putting up inside walls does nothing for this. If it is req do I need to plaster the joints too? In all the rooms or just the occupied ones.
2. Fire alarms. Yep definitely.
3. Shower. Ok will do the master bathroom complete.
4. Toilet. As above but 1 only.
5. Laundry etc. Ok will do complete.
6. Kitchen sink Will do a bench with a sink but nothing else. Do I need a stove?
7. Balustrades. Or block access to heights. Locking doors is unacceptable so how to block?
Power, hot and cold water etc..
I live in Qld and will be building in Tassie so moving twice is not a palatable option. Just trying to save my limited funds.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.