I got a tank as part of my build but thinking I want a 2nd one so I can water the plants as much as I like. The question is what's the trick to hooking in the 2nd one?
The only thing I could come up with was:
1. Attach as hose fitting to tank 2 and face this toward tank 1.
2. Pump all water out of tank 1 into tank 2
3. Attach fitting to tank 1 and punch hole.
4. Joing fitting to tap on tank 2.
5. Turn on tap on tank 2...now tanks should equalise to have 1/2 of any water quantity in each.
Any help on easier methods that don't involve emptying tank 1 would be greatly appreciated