Like so many other families we simply out grew our 1980 brick veneer home after 16 years of great memories it was time for a new chapter. With great neighbours, a good size block of land and located in a desirable school catchment area the decision was made easier.
I have inserted the plans. We made a few changes to the base plan of the Boston 33 by Coral Homes, most notably being:
- Adding a cavity slider in the study
- Reducing the size of the bathroom downstair to free up room to increase the size of the laundry
- Reducing the size of the walk in pantry to allow for a larger fridge opening
- Tweaked the void so that we could fit a small wine fridge into the area
- Masterbedroom wall in wardrobe was slightly increase to allow for shelving on both sides
- Replaced push out windows at the front with double hung windows (with the exception of the walk in wardrobe window)